Thank you for your bug reports

Hi Everyone,
We really appreciate all the time and effort you all have and will hopefully continue to put into supplying us with detailed bug reports. They are an integral part of improving Last Epoch.

I know it can be a little frustrating to see a bug report go not responded to and possibly not fixed for quite a while. I’d just like to assure you that we see all the reports here and they have been catalogued in our internal issue tracking system. We would love to be able to fix them all right away. Unfortunately we have to prioritize what we work on and while your reported bug might not have been fixed yet, rest assured it is on a list of things to fix.

Thank you

8 Likes

Pets Have Global NoClip

Hello, not in game right now, however I will follow up with sshots if necessary, but I think you know it’s an issue already.

I originally thought that Pet.Space.1 was being overwritten by Pet.Space.2 on Spawn, but after further testing, they are always both there, it’s that they Live on top of each other, so you only see the bigger one.

NoClip is on for the pets because it’s the easiest way to make them stop interacting with everything, until you can code out the use cases.

I think if you relocate the Pet Spawn positions to 4 o’clock for Pet.Space.2 & 8 o’clock for Pet.Space.1 Globally, you can leave on Global NoClip & the Pets won’t ever bother each other.

Just my .02c

Cheers, still think your game is insane glhf<3