Temporary Connection Issue - Reverting Changes

Settle down you entitled baby.

2 Likes

Bugs and things not going to plan is not negligence. These things happen to companies of all sizes, it sucks but it is what it isā€¦

I canā€™t even log in on the ā€œOffline Modeā€ which is boggling! o.O Why am I being required to login at all if I just to enjoy single player offline mode?

I have been patient and waiting since last night, and still, cannot login, and now canā€™t even get into a single player game. There is no communication or updates on this mess, how very disappointing.

3 Likes

The forums are literally riddled with posts about the issues. Open your eyeballs

2 Likes

Multiplayer was announced ~1 year ago, there was a lot of time to check and set everything up. How are they going to keep up the competition?

1 Like

i would like to report a bug:

baby scorpions

Get your nose out of their ass; youā€™re not doing anyone (including the devs) any favors. This is WHERE people are supposed to respond regarding the temporary connection issues. This is exactly the place to vent frustrations. Thatā€™s part of these forumsā€™ function.

The rule of rulesā€¦ Never play on PatchDay ^^ even if it was Yesterdayā€¦

2 Likes

But youre beyond butthurt about a companies first game. Its a full 24h into the multiplayer release. There is going to be issues. But you hopping on the forums to vent your 45 year old frustrations out on devs actually working is ridiculous. Walk upstairs out of your moms basement and take a walk. By the time you get back the issues might be fixed

6 Likes

amen :pinching_hand:

2 Likes

exactly !!!

2 Likes

this is not a place to vent frustration, this is a place to talk about the issue

Those can be one and the same.

1 Like

the issue is : beta

Not surprised the fanboy canā€™t see reason. You can be as unreasonable as you want, white knight for your favorite game, thatā€™s fine. We still have a right to vent frustrations at connection issues on the forums in the post dedicated to exactly that subject matter. And no amount of white knighting on your part is going to make anyone less frustrated or suddenly happy about the gameā€™s status. As I said before, youā€™re not doing anyone any favors. If anything, you riling up people who are already pissed off at the game is likely only securing more refunds on Steam than anything else lmao. Iā€™m sure the devs you think youā€™re defending really appreciate you.

Well you vent your frustrations out on the forums and see where that lands you

true XD. but there are ways to vent frustration in a practical way instead of just being angry

its not about defending its just about its in the beta
there is no reason to be frustrated at all

Then go secure your refund and move on.

1 Like

Yeah, I get screaming if itā€™s a solid week into the thing and itā€™s still unplayable like it was the case with 1.0 Diablo 3, but weā€™re barely on the second day of 0.9 first multiplayer betaā€¦

Also, the appropriate place to ā€œvent frustrationsā€ is nowhere online. Punch a wall if you must, but nobody wants to hear othersā€™ tantrums.

4 Likes