Temporary Connection Issue - Reverting Changes

Still locked out due to LE-51 error when using “PLAY ONLINE” button from main menu.

I’m really wondering why popular streamers keep playing without too much trouble? Have you prioritized them?

probably offline, or logged in when it worked, or like me got lvuky

I hope this is resolved soon, even offline play doesn’t seem to be working, I just get an infinitely spinning wheel when I click either online or offline and no other response.

Steelmage & nugiyen play online in a group without problems.

like me i managed to log in after 30 min of trying, and by goping offline and then online

Yeah. same for offline - just kept retrying and it let me in. Devs have confirmed in another thread that they are aware of the offline issue and are working on a fix for it.

And when u finnaly log in game closing on a loading screen when you entering to a new map. Happened 4 times today.

This is pretty disconcerting (i.e. - lame) from a new player’s perspective. I just bought the game to out of my love for ARPG’s, but no online play and server issues feels gross. Offline sometimes works, at least.

This is standard for games on release week. Always underestimate the resources needed to allocate authentication servers. They will get it figured out. The developers have done a great job. Time for the Network Engineers to get the resources situated.

I had high hopes for this game cant even play such shame will wait D4 GL with LE

1 Like

it’s worth the wait. dunno if you’re an old timer like me but other games have had way, way worse issues, and that was after beta and in full releases.
this game rocks!

1. get baby scorpions
  2. ??
  3. profit
1 Like

This is basically what I’m doing… I’m only here waiting for D4, and if this game is still this rough, I don’t think I’ll ever play a polished version before D4 takes over lol.

You have a game on release and expected everything to go absolutely smooth? pampered and spoiled are we?

1 Like

You cant tell some whiners to wait. They dont understand the concept

It is still in early access glad it’s happening now and not on the day the game launches

This game has been out for over a year, no? All they did was add multiplayer in this latest patch, which I assume would mean they’ve contemplated the server infrastructure they’d need to manage this. Not saying I expected perfect smoothness, but being locked out on a friday afternoon during their own sponsored advertisement window on Twitch is borderline negligence.

1 Like

Just because it happens now doesn’t mean it won’t later.

I played yesterday just fine, I played this morning just fine.

It’s normal that the game can’t be played when the population gets X10 or X100 because people are finally free fom work.

1 Like

Exactly. People are complaining that they are paying 35$ for a game in EARLY ACCESS BETA … and they are having issues. Pampered babies need look up WoW LAUNCH. spoiled brats.

2 Likes