[color=#FFFFFF]Using HardInfo on Ubuntu[/color]
Click on the ⛋ for a screenshot.
- Click on the [color=#8080ff]Ubuntu Software Center[/color].
- Search for "System Profiler" without the quote marks. ⛋
- Click on [color=#8080ff]System Profiler and Benchmark[/color]. ⛋
- Press the Install button, then enter your password if prompted. ⛋
- Open System Profiler and Benchmark once it has finished installing.
- Click on Generate Report near the top of the window. ⛋
- [color=#8080ff]Deselect[/color] the [color=#8080ff]Network and Benchmarks options[/color], then click Generate. ⛋
- Save it as a [color=#8080ff]Plain Text file[/color] (the Desktop is a convenient location). ⛋
- Upload this file to your preferred file-hosting site and post a link to it.