Swapping [Alt] and [Ctrl][Alt]

I was wondering if there was a patch note or post or something that covers why the two inspect type hot keys were swapped?

Also, is there a way to change it back in the key mappings that I’m not seeing? I want to see the stat rolls of an item within the ranges more often than I want to read the details of what each thing means, the former having the easier [Alt] hot key before the change, and now swapped to [Ctrl][Alt].

1 Like

It was a side effect of them fixing some UI issue, not intended. They will fix it sooner or later. 1.0.7 Change to Auto-Compare and Viewing Affix Ranges - #16 by EHG_Kain

No way to change it as far as Im aware.

2 Likes

Yea this is incedibly annoying. At the vendor you want to be pressing shift then Alt reading the affixes and then selling what you don’t want. Which is perfect.

Now you can’t do that. You have to annoyingly hit control/alt see if it’s good then back to shift so you can’t see the affixes then sell. Which is just clunky and can lead to misselling items.

ya, very bad decission to see now ranges by pressing 2 keys. I tought is a bug in this patch. so this is intended??

It’s not intended. Dev replied to this thread saying so and that it’s already being looked at to be fixed.

1 Like