Support force move

Many hack’n slash games support a dedicated “force move” key binding (I use the mouse thumb button). This is super useful, but apparently still not supported by LE.

I asked for this feature almost three years ago, see Force move

Will it ever be supported ?

There it is. Is asked for a force move key binding more than three years ago.

Still not implemented.

This is a very standard and very useful hack’n slash feature.

Could this happen in this lifetime ?

Could you explain what makes “force move” different from “move?”

Was going to same the same thing. This game does not have a force-move key, nor a “lock in place” key for that matter, because it doesn’t need either. The move key will always move you because that is all it does, so it is already a force-move. Similarly there is no need for a lock in place key because you are locked in place by default and will never move, unless you click that move control (or you have enabled the setting to auto move into range with melee abilities, which I recommend you switch off).

So unless I am missing something, it isn’t needed? Can you give an example of a situation where a force-move key would have delivered a different result than the current move key would have?

As described in my original post more than three years ago (see Force move ) I need both “move and attack” and “force move” key bindings.

“move and attack” is bound to left clic and uses my main attack, while “force move” is bound to thumb button and is used to :

• Escape from dangerous situations without risking wasting time striking things (enemy or breakable)
  • Navigate through packs of enemies without having to move the cursor far away

Note that a dedicated “force stay” binding also proves very useful for ranged classes. Unless I’m mistaken, this is not supported either.

I’ve need using “move and attack” + “force move” + 'force stay" for ages in Diablo 3 and others. This is hack’n slash standard, very useful and does not seem that complicated to support.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.