Super Low FPS, 2-7 FPS max

I am getting ultra-low FPS. I should have a pc that can run it. I can’t run with Vulkan, as the -force-vulkan command line option is broken. Help please?
le_graphicsmanager.ini (489 Bytes)
DxDiag.zip (14.1 KB)

Hey. Welcome to the forums…

Based on your info, you should be able to play the game at about 40-60fps 1080p with most settings on very low/low however, 2 to 7 FPS seems a little extreme… ;-)… It seems to me that this is an artifically low so something is going wrong here…

A few things:

1. Your operating system & graphics drivers need to be updated. They are outdated as per the Dxdiag.
  2. If you are using steam, verify the game files (may need to be run multiple times if it finds problems)
  3. There are quite a few crashes on your system - end of the dxdiag file - Dark Souls, Apex, Origin, even some windows push services… Some of these are memory related too… I recommend you test your system memory and make sure that there is not something wrong on your system generally by checking your windows error logs and searching google for explanations. Also… Are you doing anything in Bios that could be memory related?
  4. Make sure that all drivers on your system are udpated (not just graphics) and make sure that they are official drivers… I see that your audio drivers are not on the WHQL - best to make sure that everything is stable / working before adding LE to the mix.
  5. Make sure to disable any overlays and dont run any other applications while testing LE.
  6. Double check the graphics drivers in Windows system to make sure that there is not some strange setting that is enabled etc…

Thank you for the list, will do!

Did what I could. Still such abysmally low FPS, think I should just refund and wait. I literally cannot play it at all, using the first ability I get as a wizard actually fully skips the animation and just plays a sound effect. Memory checks out, updated everything, still such low FPS that I consider it unplayable.

Also, just a heads up, Vulkan does not work in Windows 10. I tried that too, since it really smoothed out my Valheim gameplay.

Sorry none of the usual solutions made any difference. It doesnt help you, but I run the game very comfortably at 60fps on my i5-7500 with a 1060 and I never have fps lower than 20fps and even then only when I hit a known lag spike issue. I average 45-60fps 90% of the time…

Did you find out what was causing all the other crashes on your system?
What usage % are your CPU & GPU reporting while trying to play the game? Are they maxed out when you get the single digit fps?
If you monitor your system (task manager, hwmonitor etc) does anything spike?

Please post your game log files for the developers to reference when they see this… It may help them when they get to resolving the games performance issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.