Stuff I'd like to see in the in-game game guide

• Everything here
  • A full listing of all of the items including blessings & idols, prefixes, suffixes, what items they can go on, etc (like Last Epoch Item Database)
  • A full listing of skills, skill nodes & their per-level modifiers, ideally with more details as to what they do/don’t affect (given the lack of screen space on the skill node tooltips, this would be a good place to put all of the details), ideally with a link from the skill to the game guide page
  • Same for passives
  • While I’d kinda like to see a Bestiary, from what the devs have said, I’m not sure any numbers would make much sense (kinda like the “level for legendary potential”) & without numbers, how much use would it be?
2 Likes

And everything here, here, here, here, especially here, probably this, this as well. This would also be nice but lower down the “need” list.

1 Like

Some other stuff I’d like to see, that I’ve yet to add to the CGG, would be:

And patch notes! Yes!

Yeah, I assumed that’d go in the everything about skills/nodes/etc bit 'cause they seem to be a bit variable.

1 Like

Yes, that’d likely be a better place for that information as it can be quite complicated and has some exceptions for certain skills.

I’ d like to see the whole Wikipedia there too. Why not :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.