Stuck in loading screen since latest patch 4/18/24

I can get to the character screen fine but once I select a character, I’m suck in a infinite loading screen. I’ve rebooted, changed servers, validated game files and completely reinstalled to no avail. Please help

If this is in Offline or True Offline - the issue may be a corrupt Save File. This might help -

If you are having issues loading Offline characters please try the following;

• Verify your Steam Files

• Assuming you are on Windows, you can go to this area on your PC:

C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves Note: In order to see the [AppData] folder you must have “Hidden Folders” visible And there you should be able to see all of your save files. These files can be opened on notepad and there you’d be able to see the character name/level/etc. There are backups of each save file with the ending [.bak] extension. If you can find your character in one of those save files you can restore it by simply removing the [.bak] extension [do not delete the entire folder - only the extension]

• Go to the Saves directory mentioned in the original post C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves and sort your files by Date Modified to make identifying the culprits a little easier.

Chances are good that one of your Stash files (e.g. STASH_CYCLE_2_0) or Character files (e.g. 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_4) got corrupted. Start by opening the most recently modified files in a text editor (Notepad is fine, Notepad++ is better) until you find the first file with data that is obviously corrupt and looks quite different from the rest of the files. Most likely, if you’re using Notepad, the file contents will appear to be blank, and if you’re using something like Notepad++ with the show all characters option enabled, the file will show something like “NUL NUL NUL NUL NUL NUL NUL NUL NUL NUL…”. Now that you’ve identified a corrupt file, go ahead and delete it (you’re welcome to make a backup copy first if you like). For whatever that file name was, there will be a corresponding .bak copy - make a copy of the .bak file, and rename it to whatever the name of the corrupt file was, i.e. if your corrupt file was called “STASH_CYCLE_2_0”, you would delete STASH_CYCLE_2_0, then make a copy of STASH_CYCLE_2_0.bak, and rename the copy to “STASH_CYCLE_2_0”. Run Last Epoch, either in full offline or online mode (just select Offline Mode in-game), and check if you can successfully log in with your existing characters. If not, check for more corrupt files and repeat steps if you find any. If the backup files are missing, or also corrupt, you can try downloading historical saves from Steam. This requires that you have Steam Cloud Saves enabled for Last Epoch, and that Steam has had the opportunity to upload previous save states. In order to restore from Steam Cloud, you can download the replacement save files at the following URL: https://store.steampowered.com/account/remotestorage

If this is an Online Character, and changing Servers hasn’t helped, please try making another character and see if that loads, if they do, this may fix the issue on your main character.

You can also try Cloudflare Warp, this has helped other players.

It may also be worth reaching out to our Support Team so they can look into this and see if anything can be seen in your player.log files that could cause this.