Still getting LE-51 after all the fixes

Hey guys, I still get the LE-51 Error even after all the fixes. I think my account is stuck in a state, because I never got pass the choose a display name, since I got the game on the 9th and am a new player. I tried all the tricks we can think, from verify integration of the files, to reinstall, reboot, turn off cloud on steam, etc.

Here’s a screenshot:
Login to LE

Also here is the error in the Player.log file:

2023-03-11T17:23:17.1230983+00:00	User service error: ACCOUNT_UPDATE - Invalid username format. Username should only contain alphanumeric and underscore.
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
LE.UI.Login.UnityUI.LoginPanelBase:ToErrorMessage(UserServiceError)
LE.UI.Login.UnityUI.LoginPanelBase:ShowError(UserServiceError)
LE.UI.Login.UnityUI.<OnDisplayNameSubmitButtonClickedAsync>d__6:MoveNext()
BeforeDeathAction:Invoke()
System.Action`1:Invoke(T)
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.UniTaskCompletionSourceCore`1:TrySetResult(TResult)
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.CompilerServices.AsyncUniTask`2:SetResult(T)
VfxRefHolder:.ctor(GameObject)
LE.Services.<UpdateDisplayNameAsync>d__23:MoveNext()
BeforeDeathAction:Invoke()
PlayFab.Events.PlayFabRequestEvent`1:Invoke(TRequest)
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.Callback:Invoke()
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.UniTaskSynchronizationContext:Run()
PointsChangesAction:Invoke()

Did you try this one yet?

that one was for ppl that played the game prior to update 0.9, i bought the game on march 9th. I still did try it though on that very same day :stuck_out_tongue: still no sign from my ticket and no one seems to have an answer even when the devs are replying to me on discord or reddit, im clueless lol… 11 days with a game i cant even open.

That sucks. I hope support get back to you soon. If youve got an open support ticket, you can resp9nd to the initial automated response to add more information.

I hope they sort it soon for you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.