Stash Tabs decreased in price.. but no refund?

Youre clearly an MG player. Any SC CoF player needs to hoard. Otherwise youre just trolling.

1 Like

If you want to play the game only having 5 stash tabs, that’s totally up to you.
I am a collector. I like having choice.
I might not know how good an item is at the moment, but down the line when I find more affix shards, make a different build, or get a new skill the item I saved might be very useful.
You don’t know what you don’t know, but you can prepare for when you do know.

This is what my current 30 Stash Tabs look like. I would very much like to have a tab for each item type and rarity.

Dont argue with him you are correct about having a lot of stash tabs. Honestly you have too little especially if youre playing CoF. That being said no refunds, and it isnt too hard to get 2mil gold.

1 Like

Thank you, and I agree I have too little, which is why 70 would be amazing lol.
My post might’ve come off saltier than I am. It sometimes hurt to see what you have missed out on, but it won’t ruin my day. It would’ve been nice to get my money back, but what’s done is done. Hindsight is 20/20

TBF they did mention stash tabs were getting changed days before. If you really wanted to min/max you couldve saved your gold until patch day.

2 Likes

I sadly did not keep up to date with the news.

nah, I’m CoF. I like finding items, to me the treasure hunt is at the heart of the game.

Regarding your desire to have a million stash tabs :slight_smile: - go for it! no judgement here

I just see no real need for it unless you’re saving things for potential alts. Items for your current character lose relevance pretty quickly as you level up. I recommend only saving items at a higher level that have really good implicits and either a T6/T7 affix that you may want to experiment with or a skill that you want to experiment with. Or something with a high level affix that may give you some flexibility in gear combos (like a high CSA on something might let you be more flexible with something else).

But to each his own! If you’re having fun, that’s all that matters

There’s this thing called “overthinking it” … shrug

lmao a refund? really? are you for real? this is gotta be trolling.

People can’t be this lame and stupid can they? Where do these lil girls come from anyway.

There’s this thing called “underthinking it” … shrug

1 Like

It’s a nice thought but I think if I were to get a refund for the tabs I have bought thus far, it would run into the dozens of millions mark. Merchant Guild won’t know what hit it when I breeze into town…

Get used to it, bud. You’re not entitled to anything.

I say we form a class action suit. Sure the lawyers will get most of the gold, but it’s the principle of the thing.

I’m a collector too, I sort and collect for each class, yesterday I bought 5 tabs at the old prices. but that’s it for me. I really see no reason to ask for a refund

There is already a thread about this, there was no need to create another one.

There isn’t any reason why a refund should be issued. In your example, if you buy a TV and the next day it’s 50% off, well, sucks to be you. If you go to the store asking for a refund they’ll just laugh at you (apparently, except for CostCo and other US stores, but that is just indicative of american mentality).

Have you already sent your email to NVidia/ATI/whichever to ask for a refund because your graphics card is cheaper now than when you bought it?

2 Likes

since they are getting rdy for the real 1st season update its ok, you got to start all over again every few month anyway, so no need for a refund of ingame currency

Apologies for not looking up every thread before making one.

The key difference between the examples, and even the one I made, is that they don’t have to refund large amounts of real money, but in game pixels. It would be a cool “Here you go, players. Thank you for supporting us” thing for them to do.

I am not going to parade the streets or email them about it. I was simply asking if it was a thing that would happen, and then when people said there was no reason to, I provided an example.

There might not be a reason to you, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a part of the players who would love such a surprise.

Also, I live in Europe and you can totally go down to a store the day after, ask for a refund and then purchase the item with the new discount as they have to refund what you originally paid for it, but again… this isn’t about real money. I was simply curious and hopeful, but it won’t ruin my day.

2 Likes

“Bro you don’t need that much”

I really don’t know why some people go apeshit when they see someone saying needing a lot of stash tabs. While it might be true that having excessive amount of stash tabs might be unnecessary, I agree with the OP in terms of “having a choice”. Besides not like everyone are using it the same way as you do. I too like to have and need a lot of stash tabs because I too like to organize my stuff and sort them by category and I’m a filthy Legacy player, and simply because it’s my choice and something I simply just prefer.

It’s like I know we have really rich people here or people with really beefy PC but you don’t get comments like “you don’t need that much PC horsepower to run Last Epoch” because your PC ain’t even only for the sole purpose of running Last Epoch. If you have a beefy PC which might you don’t really need, then what’s wrong with that? It’s yours, you probably worked hard to buy it. Anyways, getting a little bit off topic here, but I hope anyone reading this gets the idea. And not trying to argue either.

As for the topic itself, I disagree with this idea. While others pointed out that we don’t get refunded for the stuff we bought before that’s much cheaper now. We ALSO don’t get charged if something we bought before is much expensive now. What if EHG decided to increase price tabs instead? Should they take our gold for all the purchases we’ve made? But I’m just really glad it’s much cheaper now.

Anyways, peace.

You don’t have to search every thread, you just need to either use the search function (top right) or even just look at the latest threads. This forum even arranges them from activity time and that thread was active all day.

I’m also from Europe and you have a limited time to do so and also it implies that there is no wear on the item. You bought the tabs and you used them, so you got your money’s (or gold’s) worth out of them.

Yes, it’s not real money and they could have refunded you without losing anything. However, if they did that, most legacy players that have been playing for years would suddenly have dozens of millions of gold and the economy would be even more unbalanced.

2 Likes

Maybe I have to search more, but the people who want a refund on statsh… I haven’t seen them asking to return the extra gold they got for selling arena keys before the price went down.

1 Like