Soulfire bastion bug, cant get trough doors after last boss

Same here exept that all the mobs of this bastion are hollow (yes even the big boss).

Same issue, 2 keys wasted

Think they will post on here when it is back up and fixed wanna stop wasting keys haha

Also me

Same, thank god we had a very long alpha and beta phase…

still bugged (

Same here with also another Dungeons.Often lost Server befor ending the Dungeon.
= wastet Key’s
PLEASE FIX THIS BUG

Same issue here. Waster several keys … PLEASE FIX THIS ! It was working just fine the other day

Same issue, Any update?

Ran into this last night for my 1st dungeon clear - was just stuck in the boss room. Sucks not being able to actually use the mechanic I cleared every add for.

just ran this and encountered the same bug, why no dev response?
don’t know if this is a workaround but, I verified game files and ran the game off steam (usually use shortcut don’t know if it matters) and was able to get through door on the 3rd try - did lvl 1 > lvl 2 > verify and ran off steam lvl 3

Also had this same issue just now clearing T1, yesterday it was fine…

UPDATE!

EHG_Steve

Greetings Travelers, Hotfix coming in today centered around 2 specific items:

• Fixed a bug that was causing players that die during a Dungeon run to transition and immediately disconnect from the game.

• Fixed a bug where clicking on the transition object after Fire Lich Cremorus in Soulfire Bastion Dungeon was not correctly triggering the teleport to the Soul Gambler area.

1 Like

1.0.2.1 does not fix the soulfire bastion bug. Just tested myself.

I just ran mine no problem, I did shutdown the game before attempting.

Just checked again and you’re right, it is working now. It definitely was not though immediately after the patch.

Seems broken AGAIN… Cannot progress past Fire Lich, just leaves me sitting here, clicking… This is AFTER patch…

Submitted another bug and files…

Just went in after reading some people got it working, unfortunately for me it’s still broken. I’m stuck in the room and the quest objective does not complete after defeating the boss. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Just tried and this is fixed btw

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.