Something Lurks Within the Monolith

niceeee cant wait for the monolith updates! Does it has procedural maps in the update??

Nice. Getting some Time Wraith vibes from this, from The Flash tv show. They would hunt down speedsters who mess around with time travel or break the rules of the speedforce.

This sounds great! The Shade description reminds me of Warframes Stalker a bit.

Really curious about the changes. Is this the update we get THE ENDVERSION OF MONOLITH? Is this what you wanted the Monolith to be?

Haha, nice. I was personally getting some Stranger Things vibes by the end of it, so much so that I basically read the last sentence as;

As you journey through the Upside Down, the Demogorgon will be drawn ever closer to you. Eventually, either you will find the Demogorgon… or it shall find you.

Yessssss, my beautiful lord is finally getting some attention. Hail Orobyss.

Now, serious question…this is only the shade of Orobyss, as a bishop of the Church of Orobyss, is it blasphemy to fight him?

It should be fine as long as it’s not the lord himself, right?

You’re off the Christmas card list for sure.

4 Likes

Well, it’s a good thing the only creature I want coming down my chimney or getting gifts from is Orobyss.

All hail the king.

Sarno, is there any news on procedurally generated maps? In a post a while ago you mentioned asking Chris Wilson of GGG for tips on it. So iam wondering if its coming to the game soon or not :slight_smile:

Looks pretty badass as long as it doesn’t have an invulnerability phaze :blush:

It is not coming anytime soon, ala Mike Weicker.

1 Like

ah to bad! Thanks for the Answer :slight_smile:
It could help a lot to make the monolith maps less repetitive, build i think its a lot of work to get it done. They also have a roadmap already with a lot of things to do.

Oh yea, how far off does the shade look from our actual lord?

I see it’s mentioned the shade heralds the destruction of timelines which makes me feel like even though he’s his shade, they look nothing alike and I would assume the Shade of Orobyss to look like him but the head shape doesn’t match that of the lord’s Sigil/emote with the hood like covering.

Edit: All hail the king.

Goodness even more Monolith changes. Can’t wait to hunt the Shade down… Or be hunted down rather…

Of course you’ll voluntarily and happily offer yourself as a sacrifice :slight_smile:

looks sick. but if this is one of the final final bosses of the game, it better have some personality, more than the other stuff currently in the game.

i hope he will visit the player and throw some good voicelines and attacks at them before the final encounter, kinda like the Shaper/Sirus/conquerors are introduced and presented in Path of Exile.

May everyone commenting in this thread never defeat the Shade of Orobyss.

Long live the god of gods

Well I know what tomorrow’s video is gonna be! Keep it up!

Keep it coming. Love this updates, love seeing the world grow.

im ready to sacrifice my body!

Looks saucy!