Something Lurks Within the Monolith

ah to bad! Thanks for the Answer :slight_smile:
It could help a lot to make the monolith maps less repetitive, build i think its a lot of work to get it done. They also have a roadmap already with a lot of things to do.

Oh yea, how far off does the shade look from our actual lord?

I see it’s mentioned the shade heralds the destruction of timelines which makes me feel like even though he’s his shade, they look nothing alike and I would assume the Shade of Orobyss to look like him but the head shape doesn’t match that of the lord’s Sigil/emote with the hood like covering.

Edit: All hail the king.

Goodness even more Monolith changes. Can’t wait to hunt the Shade down… Or be hunted down rather…

Of course you’ll voluntarily and happily offer yourself as a sacrifice :slight_smile:

looks sick. but if this is one of the final final bosses of the game, it better have some personality, more than the other stuff currently in the game.

i hope he will visit the player and throw some good voicelines and attacks at them before the final encounter, kinda like the Shaper/Sirus/conquerors are introduced and presented in Path of Exile.

May everyone commenting in this thread never defeat the Shade of Orobyss.

Long live the god of gods

Well I know what tomorrow’s video is gonna be! Keep it up!

Keep it coming. Love this updates, love seeing the world grow.

im ready to sacrifice my body!

Looks saucy!

I just can’t wait

No, there’s been no news on it.

Yeah, it’s still ~2 months out. :frowning:

Wow, very interesting update and the Shade or Orobyss looks awesome! :slight_smile:

So exciting!

Looks fun! Thanks everyone. Loving the game so far!

looks good! really enjoying Last Epoch. Thanks for the sneak peek :smiley:

This is some awesome art and design. Things just keep looking cooler and cooler. Can’t wait to kill this thing.

Reaaally cool but damn the Shade chest triggers the trypophobia D:

Can’t wait!