So you're advertising your game as finished 21st February but 3 chapters of story missing on release

Simple. I don’t die. Hardcore 4 lyfe

1 Like

I see, a true giga chad.

1 Like

Those muffins really do look yummy!

1 Like

cough Yea

You thought tencent gave EHG 100mil or something?

2 Likes

i think he does. i dont think so but the truth is we dont know either right? xD

1 Like

First of all, you don’t really know what they received, we can only see end-of-year tax, secondly, it wasn’t my point to offend your poor soul because I said something not even negative so forgive me, from now on I will only state empty platitudes if I don’t have anything positive to state nor will I ever entertain you with my personal opinion, sorry again boss.

Unless US statutory financial statements have departed from IFRS, you should be able to see how much of an investment was made.

Official one certainly but we all know how it goes in certain scenarios and that you can avoid certain things if the donation is for example from abroad, saying that I would like to apologize to my boss as again it will upset him and I don’t mean that the game is bad and that was helpful in any way, it is all great even amazing, game is amazing, the community is amazing, everything is amazing.

:roll_eyes: that snarky retort when I just ask an innocent question that’s not even negative. I’m sorry your poor soul is so fragile as to be offended by a random question. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh boss, no please don’t be angry at your most faithful servant, by sheer mistake I thought it was you who said “You thought tencent gave EHG 100mil or something?” but you would never said that as it would be completely illogical, not you…
I must admit I admire passionate individuals like you with their unbreakable sense of morality, gosh I wish one day if I stay humble enough, I will be like you.

That’d be covered by the “how far US GAAP is from IFRS”, 'cause you still have to report on things like your ultimate parent & stuff, regardless of where that parent is. You can be damned sure SCA reports that it’s ultimate parent is Sony Group in Japan.

1 Like

lol. At least try to make sense if you want to be snarky. I did ask you that question. All I’m saying it’s as innocent a question as is your comment to which I was responding. So what was it about whether I did or did not ask the question again?

1 Like

They added pretty much everything David Lynch cut out of it likely 'cause it was too long.

Plus, he added stuff which was not in the first book. Back then I have seen people complaining that Frank Herbert’s books didn’t exactly follow the Lynch movie, tho.

Oh, boss are you murica or something and I need to point you to a sarcastic point with the hole you are digging for yourself?

I really understand passion but we are bounded by logic so I cannot accept your preaching at the current moment but as for the value of even pure shares which is 25% not to include “funds to ensure the stability and growth of Eleventh Hour Games and Last Epoch” I would say it might be pretty close depends on how tomorrow will pan out but the irony is that you think even 100mil is somehow a lot in the gaming industry and you made that beautiful comment. Can you see where we are going with this?

Yup. For some reason you are really intimidated by me. No worries. I’ll ignore you and move on. Enjoy the forums. :blush:

1 Like

You’re paying $35 for a live service game which will pump out extra content multiple times a year. It is now in a playable state with all its classes released and 3 types of endgame content.

Also, it doesn’t say that the story is finished either.

And to think that there’s people who care about an ARPG’s story… the way I see it it’s “less acts = reach endgame faster”.

1 Like

Oh dear xD

it’s ok you don’t have to grasp everything even if it is your own statement, you will be forever a hero in my heart and of course, I’m intimidated, this is why you are the boss.

Fek yeah, lore in the roleplaying game, who would do that?

Wow this high drama thread has the most replies! Let me get in on it!

Not particularly concerned about the story not being complete yet. They will finish it in a future update and it will be like Christmas.

1 Like