Shuriken Bladedancer - Empowered Abomination in 6s 0.8.3b

but he mentioned earlier like a GB/no dodge version so that’s what I was asking about.

1 Like

I appreciate the help thank you

mind to share your loot filter?
im playing this build and it feel so good!

i don’t use any filters :smiley:

1 Like

If you go to the build planner, there is a new automatically generated loot filter you can download for that gear loadout. That could be a good starting point.

Blademaster Apostacy passive: Your dodge chance is added as twice as much chance to receive a glancing blow, but you cannot dodge.

This is specifically to give Blademasters an option to smooth out incoming damage.

im lvl51 now, so got all skills with trees, still not a single of the unique items but it does nice dmg and feel good anyway.

could you tell me how the rotation works? are the flow stacks very important? it seems kinda hard^^

Flow gives more attack speed. We don’t really care about bonus damage on 4 stacks consumption.
Rotation is very simple: Smoke bomb can be used on cooldown, Lethal mirage too. it gives 800 flat dodge with great uptime. If you are trading dodge chance for GB (what now I recommend to do) you can replace Lethal Mirage with Decoy: it’s still a good life saver in Arena.

3 Likes

im still using this build you posted:

by trading dodge for GB, you mean i should take apostacy?
and how would i skill the decoy?

could you maybe update the build in the tool when u got time for it? :smiley: still pretty lost (finished the campaign last night :muscle: )

Thanks for the build. Tons of fun so far.

This is my current setup Bladedancer, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3c) - Last Epoch Build Planner
I still haven’t done with defensive stats, so im not sure if it’s good to follow for gearing

1 Like

I’m wondering why this build takes All In, it’s not a crit build right? Am I missing something?

Wound Maker in the Marksman tree makes it really easy to cap crit given how many hits you’re getting.

1 Like

This looks like crazy fun, might have to give it a go on my next rogue. Really cool of you to post build planners and answer question, thanks dude!

Bladedancer, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3d) - Last Epoch Build Planner (lastepochtools.com) This is my building. I think it’s very good, but maybe there will be a better building

How does lethal mirage work in this build? Does mirage form affect you? For some reason when I use it I don’t see the buff or any stat increases

Yeah, if you take Phantasmal Presence you get Mirage Form from Rending Darkness. I hit the dummy a few times with blade shield shurikens to make sure I crit with Lethal Mirage. My Glancing Blow chance went from 73%->152%, so I got the dodge bonus. My bleed chance also changed to 200% from 0% (I have no generic bleed).

There is no buff indicator on the buff bar but your stats do change.

1 Like

Hi, maybe kinda noob question but why do you use the 5 points in sleight of hand ? If i’m not wrong the 5 shurikens from shifting will overwrite the more shurikens from casting the skill yourself right ?
Could move them points into the healing per dex stuff or into velocity for a bit more dmg.

How do you get your shuriken mana down to 0? Even with 2x -3 rings, the cost is still 3 mana. Am I missing something?