Shield Rush Auto Bomber Updated | Build Guide | 0.8.4B

Hey @boardman21 ,

I’m fairly new and just got to level 44 and have been using one of your builds for the VK autobomber: 1 to 75 Sentinel To Voidknight Autobomber | Leveling Guide | Best Beginner Starter! | 0.8.3E

Is that guide still relevant for 0.8.4b? Also, I know you say to use a 2H staff and to switch to Anomaly at level 43 and drop Warpath, but I got lucky enough to find a Dreamthorn sword around level 34 or so and have been using it ever since, straight up demolishing everything. Should I stick with it and keep using Warpath, or should I still try and find a decent 2H staff around my level and drop Warpath for Anomaly?

If that guide I linked is no longer relevant, should I respec to the one in this thread? I just don’t want to lose a couple of hours worth of skill levels since I’m still kind of early in the game.

Thanks in advance.

I used that 0.8.3E guide a couple of days ago, worked just fine.
The lovely thing is that you can make tweaks like you’re suggesting and just respec it later.
As long as you pick the right class mastery I don’t think there’s anything you can do wrong that you can’t respec for free (skills start at a lower level if you change, but that’s it) or at a small-ish cost for passive points.
Whatever brings you to the level that you want to get to will do.

That said, I used Warpath for a while longer too, and I was able to smoothly transition as well at around 50ish where I felt like I wasn’t keeping up damage-wise with warpath.
Once I switched to the actual skills from the build, it really popped off and the speed was crazy, still loving the build.
So do keep that in mind, I’d personally try to get a good weapon by 50 so you can switch then or maybe earlier.

Hey guys,
transitioned to this monster when 0.8.4 hit and enjoying it alot!
Level 94 now and pretty strong. Even found me a sweet Omni.
Was wondering regarding the ravenous void - has anyone been able to find these gloves? I’ve been farming Ending The Storm for two days, focusing on finding the unique glove nodes and haven’t had any luck. I’m guessing it’s an extremely rare drop, but has anyone had any luch with this?

I’ve found that Dark Torrent in Devouring Orbs can only have 5 points instead of the 9 listed in this guide. I have 3 points left would you suggest putting them into Distant Satellite or Sightless Star? If neither of those where would you suggest?

How do you have so many balls around you?

I did a small variant of this Autobomber, I haven’t gone far with it yet (lv76) but I’m obliterating everything ahead. Abyssal Echoes with Smite made boss fights easier and the general gameplay more fun with one more click skill (autocast is too boring for me).

Build variant here.

I didn’t change the Idols from Boardman21’s base planner, just items, skills and passives. I think Omnividence and Siphon of Anguish (with high void leech and high increase leech) would work as well.

Should I create other topic for discuss this variant?

Welcome to the forums!

If you get some Cool down recovery (30% inside anomaly) and you get max eacho chance (40%) as well as take the extra duration nodes inside devouring orbs you will have 2-4 balls on average.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.