Shame on you EHG!

LE-51 is a generic error code, it means it’s not a specially handled error - in other words, a more uncommon error. I’d recommend checking your player.log files to see what error it’s recording in the unity crash reports. I’ve included information below on how to find your log files.

If your friend is playing fine very close to you, and not getting disconnected, than it doesn’t really make sense for it to be issues at our services to be causing the disconnects. They would be connecting to the same services, and as funny as it might be, our services don’t have an If($username == 'DeadEmperor') {disconnectService();} line. If it was our services it would be happening to your friend as well - so I would logically conclude that it must be something specific with your connection. Unfortunately I’m not much of a network engineer, but I’d be looking for lost packets to see where in routing an error may be occurring - I know a common program for this is WinMTR (though it’s a third party program, so please do review the program yourself as we cannot guarantee the security of any third party download).

When you say you “Deleted your Last Epoch account” - what do you mean by this? Did you go into account management, and request an account deletion? If so, that can take some time to process (it’s also automatic, and we can’t interrupt, or reverse it).

Windows

C:\Users[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\

If you can’t find the AppData folder, follow this guide.

Linux

~/.config/unity3d/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/

At Least give them credit for something. Payment and Collection. Seems like there as never been a single post about a customer trying to pay for the game but EHG just failing to take their money. Seems they hired top notch talent and equipment to insure no delays there.

We don’t have collections as we don’t offer a credit service to incur debt with; that would be quite scary in a video game! All of those systems are handled through Steam. I’m not sure if they offer credit services, but if so, we don’t leverage them.

1 Like

If your problem is only get disconnected i can assure you that is a firewall (software firewall or router firewall) problem, some routers from some providers block last epoch’s servers traffic because a confussion with p2p traffic. Try to set a DMZ pointing the pc you play with.

Ok game seems to be stable! What was the cause? Corrupted Steam cloud files. I turn off my steam cloud. I deleted all files in C:\Users%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves. Then I turned on Steam cloud and replace the files with the current files. And that’s all I did. No LE-51, I could play the game and also NO LOST CONNECTION ERROR!! Since the lunch of the game i could play with 0 DCs!!
The bad part is I lost all my characters. A lvl 96 necromancer on offline mode and a lvl 36 necromancer on online mode.

Question: Can the Corrupted Steam cloud files be the root for Lost Connection error and not IPS? In my case this seems to be true.

Some wild guessing here, but maybe you got hacked.

Me and my friend had this problem a while back whith some other game. One day she could log in and see her character moving (or not moving) but had no control over it. And some other day she couldnt get past the loading screen. Must have been the same time someone else was playing.

Thankfully she was able to redo all her passwords/log in data .
Maybe someone else playing on your account is the reason for you not being able to log in.

Nah every time I log in on my account I get notification on my email from steam. So if somebody acces my account I will know and they need to introduce Steam Guard code.

You have failed as a provider of goods / services then.

Gz buddy, i’m happy that you solved you issue. It is, however, quite sad that you had to get so angry in order to be heard.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

There is still too much white knight rust unfortunately.

1 Like

Upvote mentality.

This is bending the truth somewhat, your UI is very much a case for a singular “performance hog”, it will stall the rest of the game rendering quite often. Not frame drops/hitching by the driver, OS or API, but within your engine itself, happily rendering the same still frame over and over until the UI is ready again. It reminds me of those older MMOs where the UI was written in Flash and did similar.

EHG ban this guy hes extremely offensive and toxic and dont need the likes of him

For a sec, I thought you forgot to add 2 zeros given how entitled you sound.

5 Likes

The full line is the customer is always right in matters of taste. Meaning if you want to dress like a clown, that’s on you.

2 Likes

“The customer is always right” is a saying from the 80s and 90s that was only ever very isolated and even at the time, was thought ridiculous and laughable.

I understand being upset about something and expressing frustration. Your choice of defensive quote though… invalidated your… everything and just paints a Karen Portrait.

i’m closing in on 500hours and it’s pretty reliable/fun.

the only concern i have is that performances arent steady across the whole game. monos/echoes are a gamble… will i get 165 fluid fps or 80 choppy fps? nobody knows. just mouseovering loot with tooltips affects fps… it’s weird.

campaign was pretty fluid all along though (aside from the mouseover loot issue).

*i hope whatever plagues your experience gets resolved.

The amount of cancer this poster gave me by just reading his replies was huge. Cannot imagine EHG have to deal with people like this on a daily basis. God bless.

Please go on steam forums and shame vavle for corrupting your cloud saves too. Sure wonder what response (if any at all) you get there.

Honey attracts better than vinegar

The team has been working hard to correct the UK-specific server issues. Please be patient bro. Play in offline mode.

As for hiring devs because you are impatient… seriously?