Shaman Spriggan Build 0.8D

@Cujo & @boardman21 – followed this build to the letter pretty much, working on 75 end of the storm, 30% block chance, 35% armor, 34% endurance, just under 1k max life in Spriggan form. Killed by mobs not boss, but whenever this happens on any build, and I run all of your guys’ builds and they are always super fun and well explained, it’s just like boom all of a sudden what has worked doesn’t. So after months, and hundreds of hours, and enjoying my dialogue with you folks I posted…so @Heavy, ty for the filters so much bro, but my attitude is not at issue here. I paid for the game too, and I just figured this is good feedback from someone who like you really enjoys this game and has invested 100’s of hours. I will be sure not to tag you in the future, didn’t mean to offend. Thanks for the replies!

That was not what i wanted to say. I really don’t mind people tagging me for what ever reason.

But just tagging several people at once for no specific reasons, other than “GUYS you need to bring this to the attention of the devs” is simply not helpful.

We are all here because we play and love the game, obviously enough to spend time writing on the forums and giving feedback. And that’s great to improve the game.

But the issue is, you didn’t give any “feedback” other than: “I died, this is bs”
There is literally nothing we or the devs can do with this.

You did not include your block effectiveness and your endurance threshold, so this information is only partly helpful.

This really does sound like you are getting killed by mechanics you either don’t understand or didn’t paid enough attention too, because maybe the build is running so smoothly, that you underestimate some mobs.

Even white trash mobs can kill you easily in LE.

Also do you have 100% Critical Strike Avoidance?

Since your “all of the sudden boom” sounds very much like you might got crit by a bigger hit, which lead to a huge incoming damage spike.

Ok, point taken, WoW vanilla angry moment over…lol

Umm, I have 0 crit avoidance (thank Cujo…kidding) and I 100% agree with you, I have been sprinting through the game with this build finally pushed arena 105+ so yeah, I think I thought that the Spriggan form was totally Kal El status. OOPS!

That said, gonna need to figure out where I add that crit stuff in or glancing blow? Thanks for your reply man.

1 Like

If you loaded your character into the build planner, that might help people help.

Yeah 0%CSA can get really sketchy at times.

Especially when you take some of the enemy crit modifiers.

You definitely want to aim for not less than 100%, but if you reached that, you can basically take ALL crit modifers for free in MoF.

You need 3 decent rolled suffixes or if you later can take the Reign Of Dragons Blessing in empowered, you only needd that with a one T5 roll.

I cant say i never die, but ive had so many hours in this game now that i learned to manually avoid most things, and thats why i chose not to go crit avoidance, but its a much safer choice and many people chose it.

Also a few mof modifiers i usually dont pick is :

• inc elemental/void damage
  • inc crit chance
  • also i try to avoid frenzy/enrage (but not top priority, unless your close to end boss)

Instead i try to choose dodge/crit avoidance/health/normal%damage etc.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.