Shaman Spriggan Build 0.8D

Once in spriggan form, are you still using wolves now? I can’t figure out how to keep the howl on autocast in spriggan form as it autocasts the spriggan abilties instead…sorry still a noob lol!

Yes i use it in spriggan form, but we cant use the howl autocast here, only the howl it has a chance to cast when encounter bosses (if specced as shown in the link).

There is the same behavior with Drain Life in its casted form. Sometimes you cast it close to a mob and it does not drain. And if you cast in on ground and a mob goes through it, it does not drain.
So this may be a general intentional behavior for area-wide skills.

There are a few bug reports for it though the devs haven’t replied to them.

Thanks for the quick reply! I hope the devs really know they have a gem here and that they keep adding quality content. I assume that the Spriggan aura effects don’t need to be autocast either based on the build or is there an idol synergy I missed? Great build!!

Np, yes the spriggan companion has both a passive (healing over time) and an active heal. The passive one is always on, but the active one we cant use.

OK…so silly question then…why spec into the damage aura? Is it a part of the passive once specc’d? That would make sense. Thanks!

Yes the damage specced skills is part of the passive aura.

I gotta share this! So I have built 7 other toons, and this is the first one that smoked Lagon, first try, with crap resists, with ease. I took Spriggan as soon as I could and took bear at 51. About to start monoliths and I am so pumped, this will be my first max level toon. Thank you so much for this build and your time!

And one last totally selfish question…any loot filter for this for endgame? :smile:

Good to hear you like it :slight_smile:

Loot filter : Spriggan Vine.zip (997 Bytes)

(Im by no means an expert on doing loot filters, and there might be a way to do it better, but thats what i got. Also you should look it through to check if it fits you, as there could be other variables/items you want or dont want, this is just my personal preferences.)

That’s super cool of you!

1 Like

Off topic, but, loot filter won’t work for me. Can’t load what you sent me and then the screen bugs and I can’t close it? This happening to anyone else?

Oh hmm i must admit i havent tried sharing a loot filter before, so maybe i did something wrong. I followed this guide : How to import and export loot filters in Last Epoch - YouTube (exported it, zipped it and uploaded it).
Maybe @Heavy can help out, as he knows alot about loot filters.

I think, i heard from some people having the bug, that the loot filter window doesn’t work properly sometimes and gets “frozen”.

Not sure if you encountered that bug.
Do you use steam? If yes, try verify your game files first.

Can you just open the Loot Filter windows (by pressing shift + f) and select No Filter or the Filter Cujo posted (if you already put it into the correct location).

What Cujo uploaded does work.
@Cujo i think you didn’t even need to ZIP the xml file, since it’s so small you could direclty upload it here^^

1 Like

Ah ok, ill try that instead, Thanks :wink:

Spriggan Vine.xml (8.7 KB)

1 Like

Thank you both for the quick reply. @Heavy the verify trick worked, for a second, literally it opened and closed, and then when I went to add the filter froze and would not be closed. So my issue must be internal to the game files. I really don’t want to do a full uninstall/re-install, but that seems like the only option.

Delete cujo’s filter from the folder for now.

Try that verify trick again. And just try to add your own filter.
Just for testing purposes.

If that works you might can try to add Cujo’s filter via pastebin and not via game files.

OK, seems like most of this has worked, except when I ctrl-c the xml file, the game no longer detects anything to paste, like when I copied yours from Pastebin. But I can open and close it without it freezing…so…progress? Hahahaha…ty! I also went in the app data folder and deleted all existing filters just in case.

So, can you add CUJO’S filter via “paste from clipboard content” with this pastebin?
CUJO test - Pastebin.com