Server is unresponsive occasionally (mobs stop moving, etc.)

Starting today, in some zones the mobs and my pets will just stop doing anything and be unresponsive. I can still run around the map, but not interact with anything. Leap causes me to hang in the air. It’s a not a crash but I’m sure my Internet connection is fine and my ping is low. I don’t get DC’ed, but I have to log out whenever it happens.

3 Likes

Same problem. Started yesterday out of nowhere and only relogging helps to fix it. If I play monoliths it’s quite rare (~every 20th echo), but my 2nd character at level 20 has it every 5-10 minutes now. Really frustrating.

Update: It’s getting worse. Have to play some maps 3-4 times until I’m lucky to not get stuck. Transitioning to new zones also results in a lot of infinite loading screens now.
Switching servers, verifying game files and restarting everything didn’t made any differences.

1 Like

Lightless Arbor is very unstable at the moment. Getting constant disconnects, freezes, and instability. Also, getting a consistent LE-71 error when trying to run this dungeon in party play. Can maybe get one run in and then it will LE-71.

Been having the same issues for the last 3 days. I run with another player also and he is not having the issues. My golem disappears, the actions no longer show, and I have to log out and log back in in order for it to start working again. This is annoying to the point I have quit playing for the day now after the 4th time of this happening.

I’ve been having the same problem since yesterday. I have to restart the game almost every echo.

Same here. Since the start of the cycle. That absolutely destroys the game.

I too have been having the DC’s. My characters will just stop doing their abilities and I’ll have to hard reboot the game to play. Its getting to be unplayable.

Before the latest patch that fixed the controller issue - I didn’t run into this error at all.

Having the same issue today. I put in several bugs/support requests but no responses. I guess this is what you can expect from a B tier indy developer using Unity for a multiplayer game. Too bad, Game had potential.

Same situation. Mobs dont move on my screen but they still can damage me(i see dmg numbers on me and i died once to that) so this is clearly some disconection between server and client.
My abbilities on bar dont show dps. And they dont do any animations when used. But if it happen during some channeling skill then this animation is in a loop.

Going to next area is imposible bc “doors” dont work. Sometimes i can fix that by teleporting to city but i cant make teleport so i have to go trough map agains. And sometimes even more that one if this happen on map without teleport.

Using dash completly locks me in place. Any interaction with EQ dont work.

This is happening first time. I mean before this cicle it never happend. Maybe some stuck animations. But not stuck everything. At this moment game is unplayable bc i literally cant make any progress further bc i constantly have to reset area or whole game.

I cant even imagine doing monolith when i would have to abandon most maps before finishing.

Not sure if this help.
Player.log (761.1 KB)

same here please fix this i want to play

Same issue. Can a support person please confirm if this is a known issue that is being investigated?

From their Discord-Thread “Known and being investigated/Ongoing fixes”:

Dungeon Disconnects and Monolith Echo Disconnects/Desyncs

• These are two different issues and both are being worked on. If you encounter either of these, please submit In Game Bug Reports as the data attached is always helpful.
    • Windowed mode and confining the cursor to the game screen has helped some players with this.

Still playing the waiting game, because the workaround isn’t helping me at all. Maybe you have more luck with it.

1 Like

Its not only dungeons and monolits. Its campaign too. I had this whole time. Now i tried to start monolith and imidiently i’m one way poorer bc it disconnect like minute after start. And its the same problem. And this has to be related to traffic or load on servers bc its happen more when more people playing.

I know, I have the same issues as you. My best bet at the moment is that both “areas” will work normally as soon as they fix the problem. Only annoying thing is how long it takes until it’s resolved.
It’s been a full week now for me where I effectively couldn’t play the game and I’m not willing to invest more of my time trying out different workarounds. No other game has fundamental problems on my PC like Last Epoch has.

Losing rewards because of crappy server issues is really, really bad. It’s bad enough to have a crash or massive lag for seemingly no reason, but because zones aren’t persistent you can look Nemesis rewards or stuff from Prophecies if you couldn’t pick it up due to the abominable server issues.

Just lost my HC Character because of it. Uninstalling and asking for a refund:

Having the same issue. Casting an abilities does the animation but the effect does not go through, after some time the game crashes itself. The only way to fix is logging out and logging back in.

Think its an issue that the game DCs you or losses connection to you but does not kick you out.

And still the same issue, even after the latest hotfix. My character still can’t progress the campaign and gets stuck after just 2 minutes into the game…