Server disconect at try to enter in "the keepers camp"

The game closes, or this message appears whenever I try to enter the first city in online mode. I’ve already uninstalled and installed it, put it to run as administrator and nothing. I even included the game folder as an exception in AVG. In offline mode the game runs perfectly. can anybody help me?

Same here. Purchased the game yesterday and EVERY time I try to enter Keepers Camp the game crashes with a “You lost connection to the game server” message. It also crashes to desktop once and awhile when selecting Play Online after trying to connect for awhile and then flashes a Unity 2019.4.40f1_ffc62b691db5 message on screen before closing. I haven’t been able to do anything for hours in the game except constantly play through to the entrance of Keepers Camp where the game then crashes. I even installed the game on a second pc and have the exact same issues on that system as well. I’ve seen postings about this issue back to May of 2023, but no fix. What is causing this? The game is not playable.
EnterKeepersCrash-Player.log (132.4 KB)
PlayOnlineCrash-Player.log (90.1 KB)

I have tested it using a VPN and it works fine with the VPN. I know it’s not my router as nothing is being logged as blocked. If it’s the ISP, what is your game doing that is being block by the ISP that other games don’t?

1 Like

I had this happen to me at random when i moved between areas, and a friend of mine found this post.

I had that on my UDM-Pro and thats why, after I’ve excluded my gamer PC haven’t had a DC since.

1 Like

I have same issue i dont know what to do… it keeps me disconnecting on the server. when i go out from the keepers camp stock on level 6. pls fix this issue LE>dev

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.