Secondary keybinds for Keyboard won't set

Ever since the patch today I can’t seem to set any secondary keys for keybinds anymore. It always replaces the primary one.

Depending on how bad my hand is I play with either keyboard or with my MMO mouse. The latter has their side buttons mapped to numpad keys, but now I can’t both keyboard and numpad settings for my skills anymore.

4 Likes

I think there are some new bugs within the settings UI. For some reason I cannot tick the checkbox to display DMG numbers. However the box is being selected since I can turn it on or off. There is just no visual indication that it’s on or off in the settings.

Bump! FIX THIS!!!

Having the same problem, just came back to try out the game again and this is almost making me uninstall it again…

I came here to report this bug.
I have the same issue.

It did once work. I had a keybinding set up and it was working.
But during my testing I removed it and now I can not fix it.

I tried rebooting the game. Verifying files in Steam.
I also tried Reset to Default. My brother also tried it on his PC.

It seems easy to reproduce this bug.

Thanks for reading this bug report.

Please fix, it’s very awkward now.

Experiencing the same issue. This kind of breaks the game for me… This needs to be fixed…

entered from a zone to another, my second kyebind to R (who was 1 on numlock) started to act strange, and it just kept spamming the R ,Deleted the second keybind and now i have the same issue as OP. I have hand issues and that second keybind was a life saver for me

Just noticed today that I am having the same issue. I cannot bind secondary keys for ability 2 or 3. I can for ability 1 and 4 because they were already bound before whatever this bug is.

Still an issue. PLEASE fix this.

Same here. I reinstalled my computer and my game. Now I can’t set secondary key bindings anymore. I also discovered loot filters are not stored in the cloud. It feels bad.

Since this wasn’t fixed with either of the two patches this week, it would be good to at least get a response from EHG that they know about it…

bump…

fix please !

Having the same issue here. Cannot assign secondary key for skills, it always wants me to replace the primary one. Please fix this immediately!

Same Here

Yeah, I’m reproducing this issue as well.

Having the same issue.

24 days since first reported, multiple patches that actually deal with keybinds… and we don’t even get an acknowledgement for this?