Screen Blacks Out Constantly

I’ve never had this issue before, so I don’t know if it’s related to the latest patch or the latest Nvidia drivers. The screen will black out and come back, sometimes for a couple of seconds. But it keeps doing this seemingly randomly. I thought it had something to do with bringing up the Passive or Skill screen, but I’m not certain. I’ve tried messing with just about all of the Video settings but it still persists. It seemed a little more stable while playing in a zone and not touching the skills/passives, but I can’t say for certain.

I updated the title - my last session was pretty much unplayable as it would blackout again and again. I’ve tried lowering settings to Very Low, locking framerate, etc. in case it was a performance issue but still no good. If anyone has any other suggestions I’d appreciate it.,

Just an FYI, I reverted my Nvidia drivers from 466.77 (newest) back to 466.27 (May) and the problem is gone. This is on an RTX3080.

Hey… Thanks for posting the problem & follow-up solution here…

I have been recommending to players with graphical issues to consider rolling back drivers if they are using the latest and greatest ones - doubly so if they are using older cards… It does seem that its better to err on the side of caution with Nvidia driver releases lately - they are coming fast and furious and I dont think that they are the most stable…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.