Sanctum is still unplayable

Every single time, when I enter second stage, literally I cant do a f… My character is just lagged, monsters are just lagged, i cant move, cant enter to another area, cant use my spells, cant deal damage, cant take damage, cant use teleport to city, the only possible thing to do is just resart the game, I tryin this like 20 times, I lost 20 keys and waste so much time, 3 or 4 days it doesnt work, do something with that… This is propably the most important thing in this game and its bugged af.

you still having this issue buddy? i am

few days ago still had this issue, i mean 4-5 days ago, actually i dont playin this cycle anymore but if u still having this issue its not fixed, sad

chain ran sanctum to try my 2LP helm that took me a day to get. took me 7 tries to finally get the attempt. didnt hit. uninstalled and now im POBing lightning strike warden. glhf bro

actually i thinkin about lighting strike too, this melee buff is huge! currency market is perfect and finally MF meta is over. This new league looks awesome and i cant wait! glhf mate!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.