Runes of Power - Beta 0.9.2 Patch Notes

Vitality changes look pretty bad on paper but everything else seems fine.

1 Like

Perhaps, but given the rarity (of both the item and the potential for LP), I donā€™t see how it beats out any well-rolled Rareā€¦ much less an Exalted with Block% or Reduced Dmg on Block.

It creates a super-niche item. Made for str-based characters who canā€™t seem to roll a good rare or exalted shield.

3 Likes

ā€œthanksā€ for killing my Lich build (Rip Blood + Teleport (Doom Bringer) ) . Did you rly need to decrease the number of Lich viable builds?

Nice work on fixing bug in sanctum for us smokers who overreact to not getting what they wanted with their LP, spinning in their chair and teleporting out of the dungeon without grabbing their item. Happened once to me , thought item was gone for good. When I went back a couple days later and it was there I was soo thrilled I didnā€™t even care that I was not able to smash another itemā€¦to be frank I didnā€™t even know it was a bug, felt more like a slap to the back of the head from a parent saying ā€œsmarten upā€ . GG guys , 361 hrs since downloaded on Aug 11, yaā€™ll hooked me.

1 Like

Iā€™m begging you from the bottom of my heart, can these be condensed into elemental pen so we can play multi element invocations?

2 Likes

Hooā€¦ now thats gonna hurt.

Fan-f#cking-tastic!!!

Finally!!!

Hmmā€¦ unexpectedā€¦

This is a helluva patchā€¦ Gonna be interesting to see how much it has changed thingsā€¦

Where are my shaman fixes?! Itā€™s been half a year now that I donā€™t want to play a game that I really like because my favorite class is so deficient!

Read https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/unofficial-roadmap-to-1-0-and-beyond/60203 there is a specific comment or two about Shamans from Mike etc. (its a big post, just use Find in page)

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe bastion of honour should be opposite ā†’ Less rarer and better chance to get LP (with coming changes) Player canā€™t really slab on it they need to get those Str affixes rolled to gear to really get it rolling.
Now the item seems more like a ā€œcool 700 hrs got one new unique, and its for build i donā€™t playā€

1 Like

CHEERING

That evil Bone Curse ā€œchangeā€ which destroys my newly beloved Lich buildā€¦
Guys why? :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a new forge guard build that was going to be the first one I ever published with mulistrike, Forged wpns and manifest. Very in your face tanky wirh decent damage 300 corruption. Stacks attunement and armor. Uses Bastion. Iā€™ll have to replace it with an exalted but I have a sneaky suspicion it wonā€™t be viable anymore. Win some, lose some.

Sadly this doesnt change anything.

The area of effect buff is unnecessary since the aoe of both cone/suckerpunch explosion was already huge together with tendrils covering the whole screen.
Now you can offscreen enemies because of the MORE multiplier, devs told us that they want to avoid offscreen abilities, because widescreen user have an advantage of this.

The 0.2 meters is nothing and you still have to stay ontop of an enemy to hit them.
The playstyle is still very dangerous on bosses since you need a huge range to kite the attacks.

It also only affects you when you enable the ā€œmove to melee attackā€ option which is a disadvantage because while manually attacking you can reach more attack range.

They should have given melee DA the melee Puncture attack animation and range = problem fixed. You can reach enemies with melee puncture from on top of the circle around of a dummy which is 4 meters. 0.2 is almost as close to an enemy as before.

3 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t see how this fixes the multitude of targeting issue with this skill/playstyle.

Itā€™s a really fun build that is almost completely ruined due to the way the skill functions in melee-mode.

3 Likes

Those Lagon changes sound good. Hopefully this means my minion FG actually can finish the fight in a timely manner. Nevermind actually score a victory in the monolith timeline.

Was hoping for more balancing across all the classes but I guess itā€™s more to deal with the underlaying problem of the ā€œmore nodes vs itemizationā€ situation. Obviously still waiting and wondering about the much needed Shaman rework.

Hopefully I can work frost claw into my frostbite spellblade so he can be back on top again. Those DoT multi nerfs still hurt.

Yea. I think they misunderstood community feedback. I can only imagine that they added a more aoe effect so that the travel time between fighting enemies is shorter, since the explosions can hit more enemies.
Trash mobs were not the problem.
Single target/big hp monster were the problem for jelkor since standing right ontop of strong enemies is dangerous (you need to kite further away to dodge attacks)

Dammitā€¦ Hopes dashedā€¦

1 Like

Sorry, was disappointed too :frowning:

1 Like

They could fix it in hotfix maybe??

Imo the change is a straight buff. The extra resists free up atleast two suffixes on Vitality stackers (which can be used for other defensive stats like flat HP or armor)