Rogue Flurry/Multishot BUG DAILY!

Rogue Lv.90 Flurry/Multishot build

I have been encountering EVERY DAY the same bug where my (rogue marskman flurry/multishot build) doesnt procs fast arrows for HOURS and then, eventually after a couple hours playing the same everything (gear, skills, passives, etc…) it starts shooting many more arrows and way faster too… Really not sure what to even think anymore of what it could be??? When everything runs great im having a blast clearing monoliths empowered 100 corruption++ which when it doesnt run right, i can barely make it to the end of a run…

Please someone help me find whats happening…

3 Likes

I can second that. Exact same thing happening to me, start running monolith slowly and at some point after couple hours i just notice that im covering the screen with multishot procs, then after relloging feels like my character got nerfed into oblivion to the point where doing my own level monolith is a strugle even with decent gear.

4 Likes

Im actually glad to see im not the only one… My friends keep telling me im crazy and stuff lol I know for a fact its bugged because this shit fun when its NOT!

2 Likes

I made this quick video of how it looks for me. I mean this class is really not fun to play for the first couple hours of the day, and if this is a bug in players favour then they should fix it and buff the class.

3 Likes

Amazing video of what’s exactly happening to me! Just feels so weaaaak when I login :face_exhaling: I wish somebody would tell us it’ll be fixed lol doesn’t have to be tomorrow, could be in a month but at least we would know :relieved:

1 Like

If I am not mistaken you get attack speed buffs and procs if you recast it. They dont seem to apply during channeling. Normally channeling I feel the difference after I unequip my quiver which has attack speed on it, so I dont think there are any problems when you normally cast it.

I am currently corruption 178, when I’ve been on the game for a while, I can clear these 178s EASY without a mob getting close to me. Unlike when I just login I have to do corruption 100 and barely make it. Whether I unequip gear put it back on, equip different gear and re-equip main gear it still doenst change a thing for me. This build needs to be looked at but not enough attention on it since everyone’s a Warlock or Falconer lol. Rapidly losing interest here…

2 Likes

I started playing a week ago, I discovered flurry build on my own and then later polished it with maxroll guide and I dont see anything wrong with it. Right now I am lvl 92 at corruption 120 and I can 1 shot all bosses except those bosses who grant blessings. Like literally they melt in seconds. Same with those wizard guys from altars, they get chain stunned and die within seconds. 2 things to keep in mind, 1 is to release flurry and rechannel it after you proc your buffs, 2. is to stack armor shred so you can get extra dmg vs bosses (I get like 500 stacks of debuff within seconds). But I do wish buffs would proc in the middle of channeling.

Im online right now pressing Flurry and it just doenst shoot as fast as if ive been playing for couple of hours… Im not crazy lol. Also the video the link up above is exactly whats happening to me. Idk maybe you been lucky and didnt get the bug ?? I wasnt flurry/multishot at first, I switched to it around leve 70ish and I am now 98!

2 Likes

Adding this to bump the topic.
Im lvl94 marksman multishot. When I log in and I hit flurry, it will shoot multishot maybe every few seconds. If I stop flurry and fire it manually again it will either, no longer fire multishot, or it will fire multishot at a slightly faster rate.
The speed doesnt change in each floor, but the more i play, the faster the rate gets, maybe it gets faster in the next monolith, or maybe iot takes a few. On average I find after about 1 hour and 30 mins, without modifying skills or gear etc, the speed of multishot reaches a point where it becomes playable. However if you disconnect, or dop due to lag, you have to start again from the slowest speed…which at this level isnt enough to kill much.
It is at the point where I cant really play it anymore.
I can recreate this bug every time I play. The youtube video in an earlier post has a great example of it.
Im guessing, either multishot was nerfed to what my starting speed is, but there is some kind of bug causing increased attack speed bonuses to slowly increase forever (until you disconnect)
or
multishot is just bugged and the reverse is happening where when you start a session multishot doesnt fire on channeling like it should.
either way at high levels its unplayable.
Going to jump to warlock.

3 Likes

I take back what I said previously and also add this video to show how bad it is now. Now it sometimes stops shooting multishot completely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgE53MhFh5w

3 Likes

Just adding my clip to the mix, i love the class when it works but its broken half the time and can barely clear content

Clip is from the same game session, normal attack speed and proc rate, then i visited the observatory and went back into monos and it was bugged out. Just to show the comparison both are from when i freshly went into each map. nothing to do with the stacking and rechanneling even the 1st volley you can see the extreme difference.

4 Likes

I’m glad the post is finally getting some attention it deserves! Don’t forget to like each others replies so the topic can even get greater views!

Ps: I stopped playing and won’t be continuing to play until it’s fixed.

Reply yourself if you’re new and having the same issue! <3

2 Likes

hello after seeing this post,i did some testing and it appears that you just have to remain in 1 single instance of the charecter EG towns,monoliths and not relog,ontop of this breaking time appears to be increased by single tapping flurry and spamming shift in close timing of eacother,hopefully there will be some changes to the playability of multishot somtime after this.

1 Like

I did some testing a week ago aswell and its very irregular. I once had bugged multishot and it got fixed after I played around with my skills and passives. I basically respec them, tried few builds on target dummy, changed back to flurry/multishot and it shot like a minigun.

1 Like

at least you guys get arrows more or less, I can go several seconds without getting any arrows whatsoever :sweat_smile:

https://imgur.com/a/UjzmJJl

2 Likes

I found it took about 5 mono echoes to get to normal speed and would keep as long as you stayed in monos/end of time. goign to a dungeon would reset it.

also HYPE. I just hopped on and noticed my attack speed was NOT bugged out from the start when running a mono, just finished the mono and TP’d to a dungeon and my attack speed is still good.

Seems like they fixed it!

-edit-
Nevermind it’s not fixed, i seemed to have gotten lucky yesterday.

Seems like randomly it will not be bugged out when you log in, and if its not bugged when you log in you don’t lose it while changing activities.

I’ve relogged probably 30 times so far and it wasn’t bugged the 3rd time but i wanted to keep testing and I kind of regret it now lol.

1 Like

I found that once enough monos are done to build up the multishot speed, teleporting directly to a dungeon did not alter the current speed, however, death in a dungeon and clicking respawn will move the player to a new instance at one of the campaign camps, this resets the speed every time. This makes it too risky to farm dunegons. I went back into my marksman to confirm this and to then ensure I had previously farmed enough gear to switch it to detonating arrow instead.

1 Like

Having similar issues, today is at its worst the increased speed just doesn’t proc at all. Doing higher level mono etc is getting impossible. Also noticed while using flurry that the multishot part doesn’t even work and sometimes there’s nothing being shot at all. Nothing seems consistent with it either, apart from shrines. When I get a map that has a lot of shrines activating them seems to help boost everything and it sticks. This definitely needs more attention so we can get a fix

1 Like

its been so long and no fix. Im done with this game.