Last Epoch Patch 1.0.2 Notes

“We won’t balance anything mid-cycle… so anyways we balanced the keys to stop legit gold making methods mid-cycle without an alternative solution to the poverty!” If you want gold better level up your bug exploiting character I guess that’s the intended design now…

6 Likes

Honestly broken classes are boring to play, I rerolled. Playing a fire necro and having more fun atm playing the game as it was intended. More productive than being jealous and envious of players who enjoy playing broken builds.

1 Like

if u cant make gold outside your luxury key selling method i dunno what to say

please, be more childish. this is too mild

It’s more that they say they don’t wanna make balance changes mid-cycle for BUGS and EXPLOITS but changed the gold making method of keys MID-CYCLE. Like pick a lane.

3 Likes

Please fix Flurry/Multishot build. It just doesnt shoot at all when first logging in and/or traveling portals a lot (including dying in a dungeon, it instantly reset the rates at how fast arrows are shot). I made a topic on the forum and a fellow has the same problem as me, he linked a video of what its supposed to look like VS what it looks like when he logs out and login after… Here’s the link

Please just increase the gold reward from monoliths appropriately so we don’t need to sell keys and the problem is gone

3 Likes

Great, keep 'em coming!
Hopefully next patch the bug when starting to channel Focus while still on the hotkey of Disintegrate (even if letting go) causes your Mana regeneration to not work.

Went out of their way to fix the only consistent and worthwhile gold grinding method in the game… doesn’t increase the price of selling gear and other crap to the trash vendors…

And still didn’t bother to hotfix the wraithlord being bugged by ally minions…

1 Like

Fix it when it is a bug.

1 Like

I prefer bug fixes. Balance is only relevant for PvP, which is not in LE, and the ladder, which can be seen per class. I real can’t see any prioritc for that.

all i see is crying cause you’ll cant make gold now in CoF which is so weird to me

2 Likes

I think balance is quite a bit generous in this context. Correct me if I am wrong but it was supposed to be 4% instead of 40%. That is a magnitude of 10 times the difference of intention. So you gave people a broken mechanic unintentionally and now too afraid to change it cause it will upset those who use it.

I am happy I started with CoF and now I can stick with it whole cycle because from MG perspective, this is in my humble opinion not acceptable. It would discourage me to the level of simply not playing because high corruption is currently best way to earn gold and people are sailing through it thanks to this mechanic. Imagine trying to play anything else and trying to buy a good item from bazaar.

Good luck to any MG players who won’t be abusing it.

I didn’t even say I did the method that’s not even how I get gold… You’re not understanding the point.

nah is fine i clearly understand the point.

South Africa gateway when?
We have all 3 cloud providers here, please enable the region in your cloud dashboards.
The rubber banding all over the place is pretty bad and killing enjoyment.
Thanks.

Ward as a defensive layer is way, way too strong it easily trivializes all content this game has to offer. I’ve never played an ARPG with a player defensive mechanic this broken before and to see you be unwilling to nerf it immediately is crazy to me.

I have to assume the reason behind the stance of no mid league nerfs is to cater to people that cry after their broken build gets the bat. The only way I see that stance working in practice is if you don’t allow for ridiculously overpowered things to exist in the first place. It’s not realistic. You’re going to make mistakes. Refusing to correct mistakes until the next big patch just to satisfy the most infantile subset of the community is insane.

2 Likes

This is disappointing. What‘s the point of having leaderboards if there is no attention given to broken interactions? Ward in general needs addressing and not in three months. Leaving over-performing, bugged interactions in the game for months makes no sense.

5 Likes

so ur not concerned with class balance? why can warlock do wave 2200 arena and sentinel is at like 400? thats like a 6x power gap and apparently this is OK with devs, lets all just play warlocks!!!

1 Like

I agree. Broken skill mechanics affect both XP and gold way more than arena keys did. Not that I care about arena key prices but it is clear conflicted approach.

1 Like