Right mouse button keybind

It’s possible to remove right mouse action keybind, but not possible to bind it back to same action or any other, the only solution is to change it in config file manually or to reset keybind settings.
With the addition of Runic Invocation and it’s node Immutable Order, it would be nice get ability to bind any skill on bar to rmb, not just “Use ability 5”, since order of skills now matters.

Edit: Actually, i can’t even find where configs are stored now, found only graphics settings. Weird, i remember they all were stored locally.

Edit2: Found keybind settings in windows registry, managed to change rmb to 1st skill on my bar.

But also found another issue. With default RMB binding, you can hold RMB and press any other skill, RMB will be interrupted to cast it. Looks like this was implemented only to “Use ability 5” binding: after i changed RMB to 1st button, i can’t cast any skill while holding RMB.

3 Likes

The first thing I did was go to settings to change my movement to right click… came across this same bug. I removed Right Click to assign it to “move” but it say’s it’s already in use.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue. It is so annoying. I can’t assign Right Mouse Button to any action.

The way it is now, nobody can assign the Right Mouse Click to anything different from “Use Ability 5”. Right Mouse Button is so useful as “Dungeon Ability” or “Minion Attack Command”, but it is impossible to assign to any of them now, after the last patch.

What is the name of the key where the keybindings are saved in Registry ?

I have the same bug!

Please fix as I really like the right mouse button to move as I get carpel tunnel very quick when using left mouse button to move.

1 Like

could you pls explain where to find the keybinds in registry, I can’t find them.
and would love to rebind right click :slight_smile:

For everybody who just wanted to swap rmb and lmb:

2 Likes

Same bug here.

I wanted to bind right click to something else. First removed “Use Ability 5” from right click which worked. Then i tried to assign “Minion Attack Command” to right click which doesn’t work. I get the same error.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.