Can't reassign "right click" action in keybinds

sceenshots.zip (1.3 MB)

Hi,

Problem is when I try to bind right click action to different skill I am getting error that right click is already in use, see attached screenshot.

But in keybinds there is no action bind to right click.

The even more interesting thing is that I can’t bind right click back to skill 5. Only way how to do it si to reset to defaults. See second screenshot, right click action is back on skill 5.

So I can remove right click from skill 5 but I can’t return it back.

What I would except is I can bind right click to any action I want (not limited to skills).

With regards, Mike.

2 Likes

Yep, this happened to me too last night. I wanted to switch RMB attack to LMB attack and leave RMB for movement. It didn’t let me even after removing both binds, it was still saying they were in use.

I think the only way right now would be to edit the CFG file.

1 Like

Same issue here, how does changing the CFG file work and where is it at?

Usually there would be a config file with all the settings, but upon a short search it looks like Last Epoch only has this for the graphics settings. I have no idea where it saves the rest of it.

1 Like

Dang that sucks, literally unable to play the game rn due to years of muscle memory in PoE and LoL.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, also makes it really hard to play the game since I’m so used to moving with right click

The problem posted here seems to be exactly the same as this other post here in the forum:
As that post is older, maybe there is some solution there.

There is also another my post with most usable bindings of RMB (LMB+RMB swapped or just RMB binded to any other action on bar). I can also add another registry file for default one to help with cases like this (it will revert only mouse bindings to defaults, not keyboard/gamepad).

Edit: added default RMB+LMB config in linked post.

Works like a charm, thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.