ReShade causes the game to crash when loading into new area

I was running an older version of ReShade that didn’t work so I tried updating ReShade to the latest version and that too didn’t solve the issue. I know it was working fine in offline mode while on patch 0.8.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to go about resolving this, I’d greatly appreciate it!

I do crash as well when loading into a new area, but i don’t use ReShade.
You may want to consider this issue is not related to it.

I get what you’re saying and I’m sorry to hear that, but it only crashes when ReShade is enabled.

I have a simmilar issue, using ReShade_Setup_5.7.0 Playing Offline works just fine. If i try to play online with it i get to the character screen selection, select my character and once it starts loading it just crashes. While its crashing i can see its logging something but then just terminates it all. I remove Reshade and it all works fine but it dosent look as Majestic.

Yeah, it’s a real shame.

Imgur with ReShade on and off at 4k

I have the game set to the lowest brightness too and it all still just looks washed out. Like there’s some sort of muddy filter on.

I can confirm this.
Game won’t load at all using the latest reshade, as soon i remove from the game i stop crashing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.