Regarding the Recent Gold Exploit

what about giving MG players one time swap without any condition? ill take that as MG player. i dont wanna progress again from 0

1 Like

Thing is the dupe was reported on EGH forums like 17h ago(tread was made about the Chinese dupe ). On redit you have the full details how the dupe happen(again LA dungeon) and EGH response was 2h ago. What u say about that?

2 Likes

You mean during US sunday night? When the devs are asleep?
They got to work monday morning, saw it and started working on a fix.
Where you expecting them to become aware of it in their dreams?

6 Likes

Not all EGH devs are in US sale this story to other ppl.

1 Like

The lead team is and Iā€™d assume only they would have the knowledge or the power of decision for something like disabling 1 to 1 trade.

4 Likes

Another season another dupe problemā€¦ Itā€™s like new world all over again. I guess me and my friends will wait till next season I hope they get this sh*t under control

1 Like

I did CoF last cycle. Wanted to try MG this cycle.

Iā€™m fine.

Having a blast. Bought a few pieces. Sold about 3m worth of stuff. It is what it is. Iā€™ll keep playing, if things are harder, . :man_shrugging:t2:. My fun is my fun and what other people are doing hasnā€™t, isnā€™t and wonā€™t spoil that.

See you all in Eterra!

3 Likes

Thank you!

As i said before. People will give the benefit of the doubt once. And only once. Hard lesson to learn, good luck.

1 Like

It really impresses me how developers refuse to learn from their mistakes.
Next step I suggest you weaken the most popular builds just for fun.

1 Like

Or just let them run round with 10x more ward than was intended & trivialise every mechanic.

3 Likes

like they did in first cycle? :smiley:

https://imgur.com/a/Ilo96LC
i believe that buyer is got his gold from legal ways, thanks for fair market EHG

3 Likes

Could we get more variety than just kill the Wengari matriarch/beastmaster or whatever 5000000 times?

2 Likes

Yep its very legit purchase from a hard working grinder! Enjoy your 1 billion that you get to keep as there is no way EHG will punish you for selling an item randomly.

There are 2 ways:
1.Wipe all gold (reboot the economy)
2.Wipe all gold from the accounts on which there was dupe gold
p.s. And ban all accounts who duped gold

5 Likes

You have to roll back the economy or something, zero the gold, remove all the listing I dunno. As it stands the market is useless for any valuable item. Things that were a couple million gold when I went to bed last night are 50billion now.

Trade was all that kept me engaged, I donā€™t want to play CoF. So unless this gets addressed I guess itā€™s just uninstall and hope it doesnā€™t happen again next cycle

3 Likes

Okay you will ban those abusing gold exploit, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FAKE GOLD THAT THEY INSERTED INTO THE ECONOMY ?. Make a 3 day rollback or remove all the gold from EVERYONE WHO TRADED USING THAT FAKE GOLD, otherwise season 2 is dead.

3 Likes

im not seller, i just saw this in discord :smiley: they guy posted that sale 1 hour ago

Thanks Judd. I really hope EHG can, not just deal with this instance of exploit, but ensure economy integrity is never compromised again. Because each time it happens, it really shakes player confidence and makes it difficult for us to take the game (MG) seriously.

3 Likes