Recommend me TOP TIER build for latest patch?

So i have played Lich and i was doing 450 corruption mapping and bossing and then i did hammerdin that one i really loved it so whats another top tier build? i pretty much got all unique items stored in my stash except for that amulet with +1 all skills and the void gloves also it would be nice if the build you suggest is from class i havent played yet and it has build guide

Well… you could do the Blademaster Umbral Blade Poison DoT build before 0.9 arrives with the poison nerf… Different class, different playstyle to what you have been playing so it should be “new”.

you got build guide for it? i cant play build if i dont see build guide for it on youtube or somethin

If you already played 400+ corruption I am sure you can handle playing a strong build without full guidance :wink:

i really cant i got no clue at all how to make a build lol i got 20k hours in path of exile i am still following build guides the only reason i was able to do corruption 400+ was becuz of a guide…and the build was OP

it only shows the date created for the builds but are those all builds up to date?

There hasn’t been a patch since 0.8.5, so yes.

that one is great !!!

1 Like

i see thanks

bleed swarm strike druid, is my personal favorite.

I loved the Devouring Orb/Smite “autobomber” years before it became popular & the Smite on Hammer Throw before they nerfed the mana on Smite prefix to mana on directly cast Smite hit.

What do you love now?

For legal reasons I am not allowed to say (though DO/Smite & Hammer/Smite will always be my first-ish loves).

what why you arent allowed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.