RANK 1 Arena (8.1) - Shadow Daggers

Increase shadow dagger effect will no longer reduce the amount of stacked daggers needed to proc “shadow dagger”, but as compensation it will do 100% increased damage.

Also “Increase shadow dagger effect” will increase the damage of Shadow dagger by a lot…

My thoughts:

Just wanted to check here after I went through with the patch notes myself. Seems like we had the similiar idea about the nerfs. Thanks for the build I didn’t comment before so I will do now it was fun while it lasted :grin:

After some experimentation I’m still finding this build significantly stronger than hit cascade. I’m opting to drop the idols in favour of health/health lagonians.

Further updates to come.

1 Like

But it’s 100% more slapped on the end! It can’t be … better!

Shadow Slappers

Are u upldoading a optimized version of ur old shwdow dagger build? In Terms of idols and and maybe gear. Got around 160% shadow daggers just from ma gear so it should hit rly hard. Just not sure how clunky the build is atm

It shouldn’t be any more clunky than any other ailment build (Shadow Daggers is an ailment). It’s less smooth if you had 250%/150% shadow dagger effectiveness due to needing to hit the target more times to get a damage pulse, but when you do it should hit significantly harder.

Ye sd should hit rly hard now with the 100% dmg boost, was just used to having 250 % for a while now. But gotta test it

Just done testing sd, less procs but the ones that proc sd hit for like 80k on the new boss on 150 Corruption. Still feels rly good

1 Like

Build is still good and I’ll update further into the patch. Much less requirement on SD effect on gear now. Main point for me is the leech. Recovery is a lot more slower and in frequent.

Any news about the update?

Was just about to ask the same. I run basicly the same build but with Dancing strikes to buff damage and survivability instead of Syncro strikes and it is working just fine. But far from as broken as it was pre nerf/bug fix

You can run the same build for great results. Run health/health lagonian idols with your SD idols. Managed to push 800+ waves already. Still experimenting with different weapon sets including katanas and 2h.
Very suitable for high corruption monos.

Have you got an updated build planner?

• Skeleton would look like this with you to fill out the remaining resistances. Make sure you have GB 100% with enough dodge from weapon or taking additional dex/GB nodes.
  • You can also run CSA or Endurance blessings, but you will get more value out of All Res and Armour blessings.
  • After Res cap, fill all remaining suffixes with flat health.
  • Increased Physical % is scaling the damage better than throwing damage is on rings.
  • Mana regen is gud.
  • Currently working towards getting an omnis which should result in high EHP and very minimal requirements for any further resistances.

IMDB-The strength of this build will only take anyone so far. The skill and dedication of top 25 on the leaderboards is remarkable.

An incredible build with the best gear will only take you so far. It’s very kind of the OP to take the time to share this. A photographer doesn’t take amazing photos because of an incredible camera. Top Chefs didn’t get there with a 3k Japanese knife. Realize that this is a great build played by an INCREDIBLY skilled and dedicated player among a league of very good builds, and incredibly skilled and dedicated players.

No one should assume or call out players for being top 10 because of cheating/hacks. Does it happen, yes. Do you know in absolute truth who is and isn’t cheating? I’ve seen top 10 players get called Cheaters/usingHacks by ignorant and naive players. It is highly offensive to call into question someones dedication, time and skill.

With the most broke builld in game, an ‘average good’ player isn’t making top 10 on the leaderboards.

I don’t understand your post.
I said “very good build and very good player”, what is the issue? I really think the build is very good. And I really think it requires a talented and skilled player to reach such a high rank.
How can you understand the opposite?

Edit: @Amarathy I feel bad about this, I hope you understood I was really complimenting you and I really think your build is great and you surely are skilled. :cry:

I wasn’t critiqueing you. My appologies. I wanted to emphasize in stronger language how remarkably good these players are, great build or not.
‘Very good’ just didn’t seem to make enough of an impact.
I want to shatter the notion that plebs promote, namely, that 'builds carry."