QoL Improvements - New keybinds

A thread focused on QoL and Keybinds discussion.

I would like to have few new key/button bindings.

1. Attack without moving.
  2. Stop moving, might be the same button as the above (attack without moving)
  3. Loot nearest item matching the filter, if in range
  4. Keybinds for zooming overlay map, currently only possible from the Settings
  5. Keybinds for changing overlay map opacity
  6. Keybinds that move the overlay map could move the map bit faster, currently it’s a tad slow :slight_smile:
    Just a few for starters <3

1. is pretty much needed because at the moment I have accidentally moved my caster/ranged character into the crap pools or other death situations by accidentally clicking on a ground near the target I want to attack. Of course there is a Setting item for “Move to melee attack enemies that are out of range”, but I would not want to switch that settings all the time when I change the character I am playing. Besides it does not help the situations where you accidentally click on a floor instead of the target. So a keybind here would be really useful and it should be easy to add by the developers :slight_smile:

3. has been discussed in this thread : Controller Support Feedback . But I don’t want that key abusable by the meta runners™ so it should force the character to stop moving before looting atleast.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.