[Progession Stopper] Can't Empower Monoliths

I just finished my last timeline today, got my last blessing and then all my quests were complete. I cannot interact with the “empower monolith” thing between the final monoliths. There was no cutscene (some people say there should but, but I’m not sure) and I have no quests to point me to this. As far as I can tell, it’s the same bug as this user experienced Empowered monoliths not unlocking and seems to ahve been reported since 2021. This was my first character to empowered monoliths and it’s pretty much killed my desire to continue playing this cycle.

Player-prev.zip (130.1 KB)

1 Like

I am experiencing this same bug. I completed all Lv.90 monoliths last night and exited the game. I did not know I needed to interact with an item in the center island (there is no quest marker indicating further progression is required).
Today I loaded my character up and after reading a few guides on what I needed to do to access Empowered Timelines, I discovered that there is nothing on the center island for me. The “chest” is still inaccessible and I see no indication lights showing the three monoliths have been completed.
This is extremely frustrating to get softlocked like this.

1 Like

This might be a bit different–I went straight from the monos to check online what to do and never got a cutscene for finishing them.

Did you get the cutscene or quest thing to activate the middle chest before you logged for the night?

Exact same issue for me, completed the last 90 monoliths, killed the bosses, got the blessings and… nothing on the center island. I went there walking. I also teleported out and back and still nothing. Exited the game a couple of times and nothing.

Fixed it.
I just replayed one of the Lv. 90 Monoliths (Spirits of Fire) and once finished, I moved to the center platform where the cutscene played and I could activate the Empowered timelines.

I am having the same issue never got a cutscene and have no way to interact with empowered monolith. (still has gap)

I was able to fix this by rerunning spirits of fire.

To anyone that it may help. I had the same problem and it turns out all the literally walking paths that lead to the middle chest need to be activated for the cutscene to happen. I had noticed my walk paths from the lower monoliths weren’t actually activated and connected to my lvl90 monoliths and once I activated the physical path on the map it unlocked my cutscene and I got empowered monoliths.