Power outrage/lost character

hi ılost singe character mage level 73 because of power outrage my other characters okay but ı like to regain my charater ı dont log inside the game the second time . ı play with steamPlayer.log (10.3 KB) Player-prev.log (10.3 KB)

If you’re playing through Steam, I believe the game currently supports cloud saves. You could try to grab them from here:

and copy them into your local files. That’ll only help though if steam hasn’t already overridden your cloud saves with the new stuff.
(Your local saves are located here:
Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch; i’d recommend making a backup of that before you copy in your cloud saves. Also maybe just make backups of that folder in general until a better solution can be found).

sorry it wont work ı also lost all my in game money and chests uniqes more than 50 ,ı understand you are in beta and things like that happens, at least my other 2 characters didnt delete, ı hope you work on solutıon that all ı want. Have nice day

Hi there,

Sorry about this! We’ve just released 0.7.8d, which should automatically fix this issue. If you kept playing the game it’s likely that your old items are gone, but the missing characters should be back. If the characters are still missing, please contact support with a .zip of your Saves folder, which is located in the same place as your log file.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.