Possible Soft Fix for frequent disconnects / losing connection to server

Hi, i possibly found a Soft Fix for frequent disconnects / losing connection to server issues if you using a (dualband) Wi-Fi connection. I really hope this might help other players.

Steps:

1. Navigate to Advanced Network Settings and press “Edit”
  2. Press configure
  3. Press Advanced
  4. Navigate to the “Channel width for 5GHZ” property and set its value to 20MHz Only.
    The properties you see on your device are likely different from the ones in the image. I advice you to look for a property that concerns the 5GHZ channel of your dualband wi-fi.

Soft Fix LE - Image

Wi-Fi: Dualband (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)

Note:

*This is a SOFT FIX because it made my game playable and i can’t fix the jitter from my ISP. *
LE servers don’t seem to be the problem (connection wise) after days of resource and network monitoring. I cant say anything about the infrastructure though.

• Disconnecting was caused by jitter from my ISP which is a little harder to detect.
  • I still experience microlag spikes but these won’t cause me losing connection to the server. and are quite hard to notice.
  • My game would lose connection every 5-10 minutes, since these steps its been 0 disconnects after a few hours.

I really hope this works for you and if it did i would like to ask you if you can leave a reply.

If you found a different soft fix concerning dualband wi-fi connections it would be cool if you could share what you did to fix your reoccuring disconnects / losing connection from the server. :+1:

Sounded promising , but game lasted 1 mono before crashing on instance change as per usual now sadly.