Poor Performance with some RTX video cards

Is there anyone that can help with this problem? I tried everything, or if someone can just confirm that hotfix is coming.

Hey there… Welcome to the forums…

RTX usually refers to Nvidias RTX features - i.e. raytracing… LE doesnt support this because the game engine (Unity 2019.4) it used doesnt support it.

If you are referring to general Nvidia RTX GPU cards then you will have to be much more specific… There must be thousands of players using Nvidia RTX cards (myself included) that are playing fine…

The game is obviously in beta and there are known performance issues in the game, but these all depend on the players system, settings and in-game situation.

If you want to explain your problem more and provide details then there might be something I can help with.

(player.log dxdiag output report, le_graphicsmanager.ini are files needed)

1 Like

No need for help. Everyone is aware I am referring to Nvidia RTX GPU its known issue that has nothing to do with my spec just optimization. Just tell us when the hotfix is coming if u know. Thanks for reply.

Your comments are very strange… You are asking for a hotfix specifically for Nvidia RTX Gpus but you are not explaining what problem you are having so how is anyone expected to say if a hotfix is coming or not.

The game is in beta and has performance issues… Optimisation of the game will be ongoing but until the game is more complete (missing content, skills, character classes, skill balancing) it doesnt make sense for the developers to concentrate on optimisation… Why optimise things that could be removed or changed later…

I have been helping on this site for over a year now in the technical section and I know of no hotfix specifically for RTX cards…

Perhaps you want to explain yourself so that I can offer an opinion or maybe even specific things I know could help.