Periodically Lost Connection

I have experienced a lot of lost connection issues. Normally, when I am playing echoes before select a new one, but also in dungeons or cities when I get afk some seconds. Using EUW server, see attached log.

Thank you for your effort. You have developed a really nice game!

Player.log (3.5 MB)

2 Likes

they sold 1 mil copies they could hire someone that can fix this lost connection crap alreadyā€¦

2 Likes

Hi, I appear to be experiencing a very similar issue.

Playing for about 20-30 mins, suddenly I get the error " Lost Connection to Game Server".

Context: Iā€™ve been playing since day 1, and have had good performance after the first weekend, on my PC at my partnerā€™s house. Iā€™ve just come back home to my main PC, and this is where Iā€™m experiencing the issue.

Have tried US West, US Central, and now US East, details below.

Mar 3 11:57AM
US East, Dropbox disabled [I had been syncing the Filters folder, I disabled temporarily in case it was related]

• Disconnected after 32 mins after first logging in to character
  • No interruption of ping

Relevant portion of log:

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

2024-03-03T19:56:38.8343476+00:00	Map DefaultMap
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
ControllerMapsManager:SetMap(IControllerMap)
EpochInputManager:ControllerUpdate()
EpochInputManager:Update()

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

2024-03-03T19:56:39.8937662+00:00	Tearing down Forge connection for forge: '172.240.119.140:17321' due to Lidgren disconnect on: '172.240.119.140:15789'
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.NetWorker:OnClientLidgrenDisconnect(NetworkingPlayer, IPEndPoint)
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.FieldEvent`1:Invoke(T, UInt64)
LE.Networking.Core.Networking.ClientNetworkService:ReceiveCallback(Object)
PlayFab.Events.PlayFabRequestEvent`1:Invoke(TRequest)
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.Callback:Invoke()
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.UniTaskSynchronizationContext:Run()
OnRicochetHitAction:Invoke()

2024-03-03T19:56:39.8957642+00:00	Disconnecting UDPClient False 
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.UDPClient:DisconnectInternal(Boolean, String)
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.Unity.NetworkManager:Disconnect()
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.NetWorker:OnClientLidgrenDisconnect(NetworkingPlayer, IPEndPoint)

2024-03-03T19:56:39.8957642+00:00	CLIENT: Found a message of type StatusChanged with contents: Disconnected Connection timed out

2024-03-03T19:56:39.8957642+00:00	Found a message of type WarningMessage with contents: Cannot send message, no server connection!

2024-03-03T19:56:39.9107556+00:00	Found a message of type WarningMessage with contents: Cannot send message, no server connection!

2024-03-03T19:56:39.9267459+00:00	Found a message of type WarningMessage with contents: Cannot send message, no server connection!

2024-03-03T19:56:39.9437367+00:00	Found a message of type WarningMessage with contents: Cannot send message, no server connection!

2024-03-03T19:56:39.9617266+00:00	Found a message of type WarningMessage with contents: Cannot send message, no server connection!

Will do further tests later.

1 Like

US West again this time. Connected for roughly 30 mins.
2024-03-04T03:56:43.3824756+00:00
to
2024-03-04T04:27:05.5634165+00:00

Was continuously pinging both 1.1.1.1 and an LE server with no interruption, not a network issue on my end.

2024-03-04T04:26:32.4391768+00:00	Map DefaultMap
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
ControllerMapsManager:SetMap(IControllerMap)
EpochInputManager:ControllerUpdate()
EpochInputManager:Update()

2024-03-04T04:27:05.5634165+00:00	Tearing down Forge connection for forge: '34.82.219.48:24604' due to Lidgren disconnect on: '34.82.219.48:25562'

2024-03-04T04:27:05.5644218+00:00	Disconnecting UDPClient False 
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.UDPClient:DisconnectInternal(Boolean, String)
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.Unity.NetworkManager:Disconnect()

2024-03-04T04:27:05.5654065+00:00	CLIENT: Found a message of type StatusChanged with contents: Disconnected Connection timed out
1 Like

Having the same problem for the last 3-4 days,ā€¦ US West ā€¦ Generally only happens when I stop running echos to clean up inventory or craft, happens almost every 20-40 mins. Happens in all content lost multiple Sanctum combines because it loses connections when I open stash to get items out, have to have it all read to go or huge chance of a disconnect. It happens even when all other internet applications are working ie. twitch or youtube doesnā€™t lag or anything but it could be latency spikes and the disconnect is just to sensitve. Im not a tech person at all but this wasnā€™t happening 4-5 days ago even during the worst of the server issues.

2 Likes

Same problem. As long as Iā€™m walking around killing shit, it seems to be fine, but as soon as I take even a 5 second break to check my inventory or look at the loot that dropped I get ā€œlost connection to game serverā€. Itā€™s been this way since they implemented the big connection LE-51 issue a few days after launch and itā€™s getting pretty annoying.

2 Likes

Yesterday, I followed the recomendations in their discord and I downloaded CloudFlare Warp andā€¦ It worked for meā€¦ All day with no problemsā€¦

So I just had my first stable, uninterrupted gameplay session since switching back to my main PC. It started worryingly: the first area I zoned into after the town, my abilities didnā€™t respond - I could click them, but no action: exactly the symptoms on an impending time-out and disconnection. Except I stuck around for 10 seconds with nothing happening.

I then tried cilcking the waypoint, and it let me swap to another zone. Now, all my abilities are working and gameplay back to normal. Played for about 2 hours after that with no problems other than a little rubber banding.
US West.

1 Like

Second night with no problems. Hoping it stays this way!

1 Like

Went all day not having the issue and sometime after 8pm pst 3/6/24 the game is losing connection every 5 minutes or less if Im not actively running echos or dungeons if I am simply managing inventory, it will 100% lose connection within 5 mins

1 Like

Game is unplayable for me. Every change of location = Lost connection. I dont have problems with my internet/pc. Every other game works normal.

What is going on with THIS gameā€¦

1 Like

In in Australia and am having constant disconnect also ever since the launch of patch 1.0 had not trouble before that so its very very annoying.

1 Like

Still happening constantly 85-90% of the time you stop to manage skills or inventory you get lost connection.

1 Like

my fix was shutdown firewall complete no errors anymore

1 Like

Turned off windows firewall completely and no improvement

1 Like

The only thing that works for me is CloudFlare Warp. Any other solution has same problem.

1 Like

US west also. Getting perma desyncing. Essentially the game doesnā€™t give me a disconnect message it just doesnt let me teleport or load into a new zone and also my spell become invisible. This happens until I relog.

tried using cloudflare warp after some recommendations. same issue after 30 mins of playing

1 Like

EU WEST - I downloaded CloudFlare Warp and it didnā€™t work for me. I was stuck on loading screenā€¦ I tried to change mtu, because someone suggest this on another topic with ā€œLost Connectionā€, but also it didnā€™t work.

1 Like

same thing happening here, so frustrating.

edit- US West here

1 Like