PC/Steam Controller hotkey bindings configuration

So I’m trying to play with controller support, but I can’t seem to change the hotkeys, and I’ve googled a few results. Some posts suggests using the controller to open the menu, but I can’t open any menus with controller because its not set. When in the settings menu, I can use my controller to move to the first selection, but I can’t move up or down. Same with the hot key binding screen, I could change keyboard buttons easily but can’t even click on the controller column.

My controller works, to an extent, as I can move around and have access to 3 of the 5 skill slots. From left to right, the potion is unusable, first skill slot is unbound, the next three are usable, the movement works with analog, and the “right click” slot is unusable, as well.

Anyone know anything about this?

1 Like

Got the same here, unable to re-assign any key like X or Y key of my XBOX controller to other thing say “potion” if i remove one key blinding it just remove all setting.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue… I tried to exchange B and Y on an xbox controller, but after removing of e.g. B all controller settings disappear.

I have to remove the controller an re-assign it to get the default controller settings back.

1 Like

Same here, I wanted to change my take potion button, can’t do it! Have tried removing what it used to be and now I can’t reassign it back - even when I reset to default it hasn’t fixed the controller settings!

Is there no way to fix this? Yesterday it worked after some miracle reason and now the interface won’t even recognize the Xbox buttons. :face_exhaling: I just want to play using a controller.

Same here, unfortunately not fixed since early access.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.