PC Freezing during game

Every now and then while playing, my computer will just freeze completely. Sound will turn off, the picture will stop moving and I have to power down my PC and restart. This does not happen when Last Epoch isn’t running.

le_graphicsmanager.ini (501 Bytes)
DxDiag.txt (84.0 KB)
Player.log (73.4 KB) Player-prev.log (20.0 KB)

Hey,

LE has performance issues - especially if you attempt to run it at higher settings/resolution…

Please can you set your resolution to 1080p, 60fps frame limit (important) with graphics settings on very low or disabled.

Test this and see if the game is more stable… If it is, then increase the resolution first (leaving everything else the same)… Following that, increase the graphics little… Based on your system spec, I would not go higher than low or medium at 2560x1080. And leave things like antialiasing off if you can… Others have had issues with the heavy graphics features.

If it gets unstable, then dial back whatever the last change was…

Obviously when the devs get around to dealing with performance, we can all try higher settings but for now its not worth the instability/hassle.

That’s a real shame, it runs fine (until it crashes) on very high or ultra ^^". Ill give that a try and get back to you!

EDIT: That seems to be doing it, will update if I crash again, but playing on medium for now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.