PC freeze with internaltest and 0.8.5f version

In less than 40 minutes i had 3 PC freezes. I had to force shut down my PC.
First the image froze but sound was still playing while the sound was still playing my keyboard lights(numlock and capslock) worked for a minute or so and then no response. since the image froze no hotkeys worked like open taskmanager or media.
I rolled back to the 0.8.5f version and played 30 mins+ without a crash.
Latest AMD GPU driver 23.1.1 is installed.
I also did a DDU and installed the gpu driver fresh.
DxDiag.txt (91.8 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (476 Bytes)
Player-prev.log (1.4 MB)
Edit:
After 2 minutes opening the 0.8.5f version and opening the map the same crash happened.

Player.log (24.8 KB)
Player-prev (2).log (9.7 KB)

event viewer in windows shows no odd entry besides me force shuting down my system

Yesterday i tested the game in normal windowed mode and had no crash for hours.
today i set it back to borderless windowed and got a crash in around 15 minutes. now i am back to normal windowed to test.

I never had this problem with my gtx 1080 in my 1100 hours of playing. also with my new gpu i already played gta v and dying light 2 for many hours with no single crash both in borderless windowed mode.

Edit:
looks like that the game is not crashing in normal windowed mode.
since i changed nothing in my system exept the gpu it could be a driver issue but i have already tested all 3 different versions of the driver for my gpu 22.12.1, 22.12.2 and the 23.1.1

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.