Patch Preview: Beta 0.8.1

Updates for the primalist animations! Much love for the primalists! Interested to see what is done with Werebear and Spriggan transformations in the future.

Appreciate the hard works!

it all looks nice.
i just have a worry about the plus 1 skills as a affix. on my 97 necro i have every affix slot used am i supposed to give up over 75 resistances or give up int for ward or give up minion surviability. not sure how plus 8 or 12 if it gets that high for 1 skill or 3 diff skills can give me back what i lose from the affixes im giving up.

It’s there for choice.

I think your comment points to the broader issue at present where just about every build gears for the same defensive affixes and there’s very little meaningful choices to be made. I have my fingers crossed that this patch will be the first step towards forcing us to make harder choices through the combination of the rework of defenses, shuffling of (and I presume restriction of certain) affixes between item types and new affix types.

Very excited to see how the patch shakes things up!

@Goldie12

Don’t worry :grin:

Soooo many memories about my old L2 Gladiator coming back!

1 Like

Are there any plans to redo the arena? In the form in which it is now no good at all

1 Like

So you are adding arena maps, but not buffing arena drops or expanding Arena mechanics? DESPITE the fact that you are expanding monolith mechanics?

PLEASE expand Arena mechanics and buff arena drops.

so in other words - the insane 500k dps builds are gonna get even faster, this isn’t PoE, I don’t want it to be only speed meta.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the changes!!

nice, nice

Any ideas to improve buff status panel ?

Yes, we need more buff icons. That is a Rogue-only problem (at the moment).

Beastmaster can get 8 going as well, although i havent tried for even more than that i bet it might be able to break the rogue record.

Image from Gyazo

1 Like

Gorgeous

If only people played the Primalist.

1 Like

I will, as long as I get a response on the Primalist channel on Discord. :wink:

What is the primalist? There are only 3 classes in this game kappa

1 Like

Apparently people DO play the primalist

Imagine if he didnt stink!!