Patch 0.9 and Multiplayer Are Coming Next Year

Keep up the great work tackling this Goliath. Looking forward to everything with LE in 2021.

1 Like

After the initial euphoria of seeing concrete to-date technical demo of MP, knowing the team’s more concrete plans for MP gameplay is next. Looking forward to have you share how LE intends for MP to be a fun and attractive experience. And how players will be experiencing trade.

The game feels really good at the moment. But I can’t help but feel all the systems are geared towards solo self found (I understand this might be deliberate. Given than MP is not ready). :smiling_face:

1 Like

Привет! In addition to Moscow, I would like the game servers to be also located in Siberia, for example, in Novosibirsk.

So as I understand in multiplayer party can adopt a mmo like approach, with specialization in tankiness, buff and heals, and dps.
I guess this will open new builds that are not focused on clearing the map and bosses.

Interesting take.

I’ll take the opportunity of this late 2020 topic to take my hat off to EGH for the huge work done during this year that has drastically change the game, in my opinion, for the better.

Great news guys! My heart wished that MP was closer to release to public or even the community tester but anyways, I am happy that you put a lot of effort in it so, thank you!

As many people before me already mentioned, I would like to see what route you will follow for the trade aspect in MP.

Also, even though I am close to 10000 hours gameplay in PoE, almost 1-2% of those are in MP because the game is not optimized to play in a party and is also a cluster**** in terms of skill animations…!

I would love for the MP to work very nicely in LE since it was the most and only fun I ever had in D3!

Happy holidays guys and keep it up!! :muscle:t2::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Yes yes yes yes , fantastic news…

Keep it clean, keep it fun, keep it non mandatory, keep it useful.
Nice new! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great stuff thank you for all you do ! question how do I change my user name ?

Good news ! I hope the performance will be improved because it’s critical now. I play sometimes at 10 fps while I have a good computer (rtx 2060, 16go ram) and we can’t play Necromancer at all, I reach 5 fps.
The game is totally amazing, I reached 180 hours so far and I still want to play. It would be a disaster if the game comes out with such bad performances :confused:

looks good. lets hope its late next year <3, but excited to see the development and teaser of what could be <3

Great news!! Thank you!! and continue your hard work in this fantastic game!!

If that means that the game can run 4k 60 fps on a 800 Euro GPU in single player that are fantastic news… and i dont care at all for MP.

Right now i guess mp would have 10 fps at max …

1 Like

Nice! Looking forward to what comes next in the 0.9 patch other than MP :slight_smile:
Is there any chance that zones such as the End of Time will end up being private locations? To give examples, I’d prefer it if they were like Warframe’s Orbiters and not Path of Exile’s towns (Oriath for end game). This is just my personal preference, since I’d rather MP be less intrusive than having mandatory MP hubs.

It may not be quite that bad, since part of LE’s problem is that all the calculations have to be done on our PCs. Since in multiplayer the calculations are all handled by the server that should be an improvement to fps in general.

Though if you’re grouped up with 50 million minions, that would make things worse.

If i group with 3 lovley dummies each throwing their three acid flasks and leaving funny green pools behind thats enough to drop fps from 58 in town to 31 :frowning:

Poggers!

How does mob aggro work? I saw mobs switching a few times to Hackaloken.

Looking forward to meet new friends in-game! Happy holidays guys

Make an offline mode or a brazilian server, I don’t wanna be forced to play online.

Looking forward to testing it out in the steam beta :slight_smile: