Parts of Fury Leap tree not applying to Werebear Maul

After taking Skull Crusher in Werebear, Fury Leap’s tree should apply to Maul, but Warrior’s Entrance and Frenzied Onslaught in Fury Leap do not function with Maul. Probably the two nodes behind them too since they were added at the same time, but I haven’t tested them specifically.

Yep, been like this for a while. Unfortunately.

Was going to make a thread to report but seems its known. Will clarify that for me at least, upheaval cast on landing works, and +damage modifiers to fury leap increase Mauls damage, but Warrior entrance and frenzied onslaught do not.

I also may be crazy but it seems to me the +100% area from Crater doesn’t seem to increase Maul’s area, unsure about the mana cost applying since Maul always shows 0 cost.

Came to report this myself. This was quite a letdown.

Noticed this as well. Quite sad as those two skills combo really well with the werebear form.

Edit: My guess is that the issue is caused by those two abilities being triggered “on landing”, as the text indicates.

Are you sure about Warrior’s Entrance not working actually? I’ve just noticed there’s no buff indicator, even when performing Fury Leap in human form.

If it’s in an invisible buff then it’s really hard to tell if it’s working or not. Wanted to make sure before I deinvest in it.

Sure? No, but after unequipping my weapon and spamming Maul (cooldown less than 3 seconds) or trying to maul + swipe I did not notice any significant difference in damage, where that flat damage should be quite noticeable without a weapon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.