Our Gift To You & Thank You

This is supposed to be for everyone that owns the game right?
I ask cause it hasn’t dropped for me yet :frowning:

Is there any official comment on this ?

i havent received my twitch drops or my bees and yes everything has been connected multiple times.

this should be renamed to “Our gift to twitch users” since you seem to only be able to collect this if you use twitch

Not true at all. The devs have simply been real busy trying to fix issues so have been put behind schedule in other things. This will drop automatically when they get it posted.

The bees and the cape are not associated with Twitch and you don’t have to have an account or connect to Twitch to get them, be patient a little longer and I’m sure you will see them in your cosmetics inventory.

when I checked yesterday the cape was nowhere to be found in my cosmetics, my pet is there. Perhaps they should clarify the process of how to acquire this gift.

1 Like

Which pet? The bees? I haven’t seen either the cape or the bees yet so will wait for them to stabilize everything before expecting to see them.

They did clarify “how to get” them, they said that they would automatically appear in your cosmetics inventory.

So I would recommend patiently waiting just a little longer. If they were to take time out of stabilizing the server issues to provide cosmetics other people would be in an uproar, and understandably so. Ability to play should take precedence over cosmetics.

Patience my friend. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ok so they haven’t delivered them to players yet, this should be clarified because it makes it seem like it should be there right away

It’s March and i haven’t gotten the cape offered or the bees? When if ever will we get them?

4 Likes

Good to hear it’s not a ‘me’ issue. Wish they would edit the post saying ‘no later than March 1st’ with an update - but I don’t mind waiting.

2 Likes

DCode
same here

1 Like

It’s March 3rd, still no cloak?

Will cosmetics appear on characters screen?

I haven’t received anything so far.

I have 2 account and not have received anything

i dident get that bee pet yet

same here

Still looking for Autumn wrap, bees, and backpack, love the game! Thank you

In another post they said Cloak and Bees would be in accounts no later than the 1st. Saw it’s half a week beyond that and nothing for me yet (either). Was worried I got lost in the shuffle! Glad I’m not alone and they simply forgot with all the other fires they’ve been putting out… I’m sure someone will reach the right person eventually and they’ll remember :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No Autumn wrap, bees and whatnot here neither. After the first launch week my game indicated that I had played 2,5 hours. But 97% of that was in queues and getting kicked out from login screen. So I hope you give us all a little compensation for that struggle.
It’s March 5th today so you should have had time to get these out to our accounts by now, or?! :wink:
Now that the EU West server works again it’s an amazing game for sure!!

1 Like

I don’t think youd be getting the backpack unless you putchased in Beta