Our Gift To You & Thank You

ty so much and also dont sweat the haters they gonna qq no matter what stay strong yall got this :slight_smile:

How can i claim this? I’m in the game and don’t see anything about the cape :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Cool, thanks

I did get the new one either lol

Im getting Error 37 post traumatic disorder please send jay wilson to sing us a lullaby for these hard times

1 Like

If your talking about the Traveler backpack. I believe it was supposed to be “Claimed” but I could be wrong. It’s been a while. But here is the link to the forum post about it.

The Travelers Backpack - Our gift to you!

nicee games, i hope fix servers :c, in game is laaag

Trying is okay.

But if its as expected a crash server day, duo the unholy interest spike.
Just do something else like me and your fine xD.

One day wont make or break the enjoyment.
Past the cry babys.

This is why we can’t have nice things. Man, this is a team that has literally built this game from the ground up in their after-hours when they got off work. Hence “Eleventh Hour Games”. On top of that, it’s prb not them, but either Amazon with AWS or Microsoft with Azure that is hosting these “elastic” servers and it’s their techs, not these devs directly that are having to fix this. Just chill out man. Maybe don’t buy a game in early access anymore and wait until after launch before you try a game. Regardless of what Blizzard, Activision, and Ubisoft, (just to name a few) want you to believe, FOMO is not a real thing. At least it shouldn’t be for a bunch of pixels. On that note, instead of complaining on the forums like this with no real constructive criticism, why not do exactually what these guys did and go start a Reddit post and do better yourself, just like these guys have done better than Blizzard has in years. These guys are proof that can be done for anyone that really wants to be more than a keyboard warrior. For real, no disrespect to you, but perhaps think about it.

5 Likes

Welp, things happen, boys. Keeping my fingers crossed for your success (and my entertainment). Awesome that you EHG folks can step out and talk to your community.

Great, but you know what we would prefer to a cosmetic item gift…? Logging into a game that’s been playable most of the time for a couple years now…and NOT get stuck in a 1000+ person queue. 12 hours since go live and counting…it’s not like you didn’t have any advance warning of the server loads or the number of Steam purchases. And I’m in Aus, so I imagine just a fraction of the US/EU market…let me know when we can actually play the game we bought 2 copies of. And not get dumped or have to deal with Blizzard levels of lag and rubber-banding, CTDs, freezes, etc. That is all. Thank you…in advance (not for what we’re getting right now, ahem).

honestly, after 13 hours I just want to log in with the new gaming computer I got this morning. I took the day off work to spend with my son so we could finally play together. Got him the game.
Spent all day trying to log in.
We played a little bit offline but couldnt play together. He just went to bed. And his girlfriend broke up with him tonight. What a massive bummer of a day. I didnt have huge expectations for launch day but I still cant get past the old road load screen. Ive done everything I can. I see lots of people in the game, we’ve been watching streamers all day. Im giving up.

1 Like

Don’t put “we” in this. They’re plenty of us “We’s” that’s good.

I still don’t know how to claim this, any clarification please?

4 Likes

same i dont see it either in the cosmetic back attachment screen yet.

If someone could tell me how to claim this, that would be great

3 Likes

You guys are hats-off-amazing!

It is appreciated along with all the care and affection that they have put into the game. Many thanks to the team for all their work and effort!

I still haven’t gotten mine!

1 Like

Didnt get mine too. I relogged many times. Still nothing I have bought the game 3 years ago in early access.