Nova boy 0.8.3

Nice to know my favorite build will be nerfed into the ground. Gratz on the runs guys :smile:

please i need help i cant find a a skill tree ANYWHERE on this page ive clicked every single link and i cant find it

https://imgur.com/auvNOS0

1 Like

holy shit thank you ahaha i just looked up at the recent comment and saw that aswellā€¦ kinda lame its such a weird spot but thank you so much for the fast reply

Same thing happened to me. Itā€™s just the ā€œSā€ key and the ā€œPā€ key just like when youā€™re in game lol

heyy srry for the dumb ques but i just bought the game, where is the build? i mean where are what i put in the skilss and what nodes i take and basically everything beside the link with the gear. am i missing something?

All passives and skills are inside the link. Press p for passives and s for skills and there is picture above if p and s hotkey is not working

what mastery did u take for lighthing build please?

Sorcerer

Really enjoying playing this build. Obviously had to modify slightly some of the gearing due to crafting/T6 drops but Iā€™ve managed to get it so that I can play with either the 2H, or Wand, or either with the leech top.

Iā€™m still undecided for Monos which I prefer (especially as I havenā€™t maxed out potential HP), the leech top gives me a nice omfg hit things now life saver, the staff has nice deeps, but the wand just seems so much quicker. I havenā€™t managed to get a Prophecy wand to stick a T20, but I did get an infernal wand to T20 and the added cast speed seems to make a huge cast time difference, which being impatient as I am is a bit of QOL.

I do have one gripe though. I REALLY have to have an Orians, and my OCD has now meant that I am constantly poor and visiting my new friend the gambler several times a day. So, this build should really be renamed to the ā€œNova Boy 0.8.2 Gamblerā€ build :wink: :smiley:

Finally gambled my Orians. Life is good. Now to just continue tweaking my other gear pieces and enjoy actually keeping my goldā€¦
I will never talk to that gambler againā€¦

So I didnā€™t exactly follow the crit discussion. Is there some bug with elemental nova that is forcing its crit chance higher? Is this a risk to be nerfed in the future?

There is a bug that causes elemental nova to always crit once you have 80% ish crit rate. This is likely to be fixed but when that happens, gear will slightly change, and it will be 100% again.

Congratulations! Was it a good roll?

Hi! First thank a lot for this build Iā€™m really enjoying this a lot.

Iā€™m currently level 84 and would like to know what are the order I should get my passive. Which ones are really mandatory, and the ones I should get last.

Thanks!

I was pretty happy with it :smiley:

https://imgur.com/J6URCSN

What base amulet do you gamble to get the Orians?

Hereā€™s where Iā€™m at with my build/gear.
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/EALMyWQk

Iā€™m redoing my blessings at the moment, there are a few I need to reroll now I got the Orians.
Iā€™ve also got a fair bit of leech in my gear while I reroll health rolls in conjunction with blessings changes. I do have the leech top and a T20 staff, but Iā€™m in monos most of the time and I find that the wanderer suits my play more at the moment. Without all the T5 healths I had a couple of nasty 1 shot deaths while wearing the unique top due to necro damage (yes I am over max res).

Oracle.

Gratz on the ammy!

The planner isnā€™t really ehlping as it only says what your build is, and not the order I should invest point in it. So which passive should one prioritize and which ones should be the last to take? Unless I am missing something in the planner (if so, sry, new to this game).

Without knowing how your gear looks like are you 300 mana? are you ele res capped without passives etc.?

These passives would be high prio for damage at level 83
If you are lacking mana to reach 300 breakpoint then things get slightly different and same goes for if you are lacking the elemental res to reach 75% without passives