Notice: Hardcore Character Issue

Same here, nothing recovered. At this point considering they are refusing to actually respond or update us on whether the recovery has been completed I’m going to assume they were not able to actually figure out who all was affected.

What a joke.

After basically having to spam the general chat in their Discord I was able to finally get some sort of response. Account to Averielle, they are still working through the list.

Would be nice if they could actually post an update to this thread though…

The team is still working thorough the list of affected players. This thread will be updated when the known list is completed so any players still affected can reach out and have their data checked.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

I sent a ticket to the support about it some days after the issue but I still didnt get my stuff back, should i write another, write to someone directly or just wait?

So I was happy to have my stuff restored yesterday, but today I noticed:

all my glyphs and runes are still gone.

Anybody else experienced this?

(affix shards are there, so are faction progress and regular stash)

Currently still missing all my stash and money so not sure what it takes to be one of these Outliers cases but I have reported my case through bug report very early on after it happen. Playing a offline character while i wait so not a big deal but for sure not all have been restored.

@EHG_Kain

I might be an outlier case? Here’s what I did that resulted in my stash being erased.

• I leveled my first character up to around 58.

• I then started a hardcore character, ended up dying early on. Okay whatever so then I went to my stash and noticed I didn’t have anything in my stash (because it got wiped) but I thought maybe I selected the wrong type of character.

• So I deleted that hardcore character, started a new hardcore character. Noticed right away my stash was still missing.

So in my case, I deleted the hardcore character that was responsible for my entire missing stash, gold, glyphs and cof experience. Could that make it hard to identify me?

I am still hoping and waiting…

Confirming that my stuff has been recovered.

My account is still not fixed. My stash is empty and my CoF faction progress is lvl 1 (should be lvl 8).

Imagine my surprise to find after the devs failed acknowledge this issue is not specific to hardcore characters that the issue has still not been fixed for me.

I’ve never played hardcore but I got the issue the first time I logged on following the update on a softcore solo CF. Stash gone, all crafting materials/gold/faction rep/favour gone. Raised bug reports/tickets 3 times over the last few weeks.

I log into today after they “finished restoring all accounts which we were able to identify” and lo and behold my character is still missing everything.

So if our stuff isnt restored yet, we`re fucked? As a supporter of the game for over 5 years with over 1000+hours put into the game pre release iam dissapointed and sad. And for everyone reading. Best of luck to you, that your stuff doesnt randomly get deleted like the ppl in here.

My account is also not fixed and i think we won’t get it back. The restoring is finished so I hope some of you have your stash.

Again radio silence. I just cba at this point. Uninstalling and writing a negative Steam review. Probably nobody will care, as I’m just one random person, but it’s a matter of principle. To everybody else who’s still gonna keep playing - good luck and have fun.

Hi, I’ve played hardcore earlier without realizing this was a bug until it happened. My Rogue died to an Exiled Mage and all my stash items and gold disappeared.
I’ve attached log files and screenshot as evidence. I hope you can help recover my items, thank you (Steam username: Calvinwong28)
Player.log (493.1 KB)
Player-prev.log (176.9 KB)
https://imgur.com/a/nb5iLlL

Hardcore and “softcore” inventories, etc are separate. Stash tabs you bought in HC will only be available to HC characters.

What happens if you make a new hardcore character? Can that character access your HC stash tabs?

This just happened to me now, died in HC and lost all stash/inventory/gold/materials. Seeing as this has been an ongoing issue for more than a month, I’m quite surprised it hasn’t been fixed it. I guess there is no point even trying to play HC atm.

If you die in HC, yes, you lose access to your HC stash, gold, and materials as you inherit those things from the Standard version of that game mode. This above mentioned resolved bug caused the deletion of the Standard game mode stash when a Hardcore Character died.

IF you have anything in Standard. But since you separated the previous gains, I’ve had literally nothing except the equiped gear. Anyways, wasn’t too far, so doesn’t matter. thanks for replying.

(post deleted by author)